cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internally raised "Contact us " tickets.

CJC1942
Grafter

How about these having "E-mail notification" selected as "On" so that we, the customers, are informed automatically of what is going on, and not have to make a point of checking on what you, our supplier, is up to.

Regards
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran

But internal tickets are just that, internal and used to pass info between depts within plusnet. They are often meaningless and not aimed at you so there is no need to know about them.
N/A

Mine is quite the opposite an internal ticket directed at me, during the regrade process they open a new internal ticket, and place the details of the regrade there, this is the text at the moment for me which i would of missed if i hadnt recieved a reply to a credit card error on the other part of the original ticket, which is now closed.

"Your Contact Us Ticket has been placed on hold. Additional notes are provided below. The ticket will be updated after Wednesday 15th September at 9:00am by the P&F - DSL Regrades.

Check that order has been completed"
Community Veteran

I think it might be a good idea to have it as an option, but imagine when you are billed, you already get several tickets and several emails especially if you have refferals on your account.
CJC1942
Grafter

If they are "internal" keep them "internal", at least until we have been informed of the situation.
The one I saw had the wrong information on it as far as I was concerned, so I queried it to try and avoid any hold ups. The guy I talked to agreed but said me querying it would add a day to the completion time!
I did get more information later and all became clear, the days delay was academic, it's now a week!! Though not Plusnet's fault.
N/A

"Your Contact Us Ticket has been placed on hold. Additional notes are provided below. The ticket will be updated after Wednesday 15th September at 9:00am by the P&F - DSL Regrades.

Check that order has been completed"

but this is quite blatenly an internal note. Why would we need to see this?

[Moderator's note (by Chris P.): Enabled BBCode in your post because you used it.]
N/A

That note actualy ins't internal.

It is a note to you stating that the order can't be fulfilled at the imediate time, and a date that it will be looked at further.

I agree that the note below should be marked as [internal] however.
N/A

From what i can see on the bt order tracker the order has gone in and would guess its due to be completed on the 15th, where plusnet will re-open the ticket and check that it has gone through ok and upgrade my package details.
jberry
Grafter

Hi there,

Savaged is correct on this one, and we have plans to seperate internal and customer facing comments in the planned re-design of contact us.

Regards,
csogilvie
Grafter

You can obviously read my mind Josh Tongue I was going to post earlier that it would be perhaps a good idea to have another staff action type of "Internal" which could be distinguished by the CU display, or even optionally hidden.
lowry
Grafter

Hi Josh,
Can you confirm that customers will still be able to see internal comments - as this is something I like. It shows what is going on and who the ticket is being passed between in PlusNet, etc?

I think customers welcome internal notes but just think it is sometimes hard to distinguish between internal comments and ones aimed at them.

matt Wink
jberry
Grafter

Yes, customers will still be able to see internal comments. Although we have not even got into prototyping yet I expect it to be two seperate "boxes" on the ticket, or maybe a different coloured background for internal comments.

Regards,