cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleaving

rob1969
Grafter

Interleaving

Please can someone turn off Interleaving on my connection,I have a ticket raised about this I said on my open ticket that I do not want interleaving turned on,But again as nobody seems to read the tickets PN have gone ahead and turned it on!
I have tried turning it off but I get an error message saying I am unable to change it!
Please turn it off.

[Moderator's note by James (sallyandjames): Changed title from all CAPS. Titles in CAPS are not allowed - see the link:rules]
4 REPLIES
N/A

Interleaving

You have joined the Interleaving won't turn off club, Plusnet ought to sell a tea shirt.

Me and others have been waiting more than four weeks now!
N/A

Interleaving

I've just joined the interleaving turned on club, although I said in my fault ticket that I did not want it turned on.

I was watching my stats as it was done. A solid daytime sync of over 4000 kb/s dropped twice, and it has never dropped before in the daytime.
After that failed they added an SNR increase, still don't know how high. But it is almost certainly too high, and SNR margins are practically impossible to get reduced, which is why I asked for that to be done only as a last resort.
N/A

Interleaving

Welcome to the club, pull up a seat and make yourself comfy, you are gonna be here for a while! :x
rob1969
Grafter

Interleaving

I would expect nothing more from PN rapidly becoming the worst ISP in the world.

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Unneccesary quote of preceding post removed as per the link:rules]