cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleaving Tickets

N/A

Interleaving Tickets

I have curently three outstanding tickets relating to Interleaving when will they answered

Question Topic DSLMax Interleaving

21/9/06 20283003 Awaiting Support Team answer
22/9/06 20339594 Awaiting Support Team answer
23/9/06 20350313 Awaiting Support Team answer

Open question

PN say Interleaving turned off and I have powered off and restarted my router every day and still showing Interleaved Connection. Also do not yet have the infamous Interleave button in Connection Settings. What do you suggest happens now?
8 REPLIES
N/A

Interleaving Tickets

Have a look at this thread, it's not going to help you, but others have the same problem:-

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48533
timps
Grafter

Interleaving Tickets

..and as you will see from my posts on that thread, this interleaving business is turning into a bit of a farce

timps
N/A

Interleaving Tickets

@timps looking like you could be right
timps
Grafter

Interleaving Tickets

yep .. i have the button and no interleaving .. had it for weeks

timps
Couger
Grafter

Interleaving Tickets

Join the club ive been on interleaving for weeks now and to frank ive had enough, and for some reason PN wont take me of it even though ive requested to

Note Good friend of mine who works at my local exchange has checked logs and work history for my exchange hes said theres been no record of BT coming to remove interleaving of my line,
Yet PN state there was a reqest put in to BT and that it had been actioned yet im still sat ere on good ole interleaving,
Odd dont ya think

Gaming is hell Plusnet please return me back to Fast mode asap
and while ya at it update on my ticket ID: 20214346 which was last updated on wednesday and counting Smiley
N/A

Interleaving Tickets

I too have the same problem, fast becoming very annoyed. Course if I want to go elsewhere, I have to fork out don't I?
N/A

Interleaving Tickets

I have now been advised to wait until Wednesday (27th) which then be 12 days since BT switched off Interleaving what happens if there is no change I do not know.

Will keep this post informed
vic_newey
Grafter

Interleaving Tickets

I had interleaving turned off & everything was excellent , pings down to 16 , completely stable , snr 9 , synch @ 1900 giving me 1.5 ,couldn't have been happier.
Then after a few days something at the exchange kicked in & spoilt everything. snr up to 12.5, ping still 16, synch 1500 or lower, speed stuck at 1 meg permanently now it seems.

CS tell me to check my connection blah,blah, etc. I am 100% certain that its BT's max kit missreading my line as unstable & it seems I cannot get it re-maxed & start again either. I have read of others getting similar problems also
Evil
Just beware that you might get the same result