cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleave

N/A

Interleave

Is there way to know if Interleaving is active or not?
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 159

Interleave

Depending on the router or modem you are using they may report it in different ways, the most common that I have seen is called run mode.
This is either set to interleaved or fast normally and should should if your connection is interleaved.
Sometimes routers can misreport this so it's worth raising a ticket to help and support asking about it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
N/A

Interleave

This is what my Modem tells me, after I tellnet to it:

LocalFastChannelRxRate= 0
LocalFastChannelTxRate= 0
LocalFastChannelFEC= 0
LocalFastChannelCRC= 0
LocalFastChannelHEC= 0
LocalFastChannelNCD= 0
LocalFastChannelOCD= 0
LocalInterleavedChannelRxRate= 5760000
LocalInterleavedChannelTxRate= 448000
LocalInterleavedChannelFEC= 21
LocalInterleavedChannelCRC= 2
LocalInterleavedChannelHEC= 0
LocalInterleavedChannelNCD= 0
LocalInterleavedChannelOCD= 0

So is that interleaved or something completely different?

If so, can it be turned off?

When I was first connect I had constant pings of around 17-20ms. At the same time as moving to PN I discovered a fault on my line so my sync was all over the shop. From what I can understand of the BB Speed faq, Interleaving my be activated to get a stable line.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 159

Interleave

Your connection is showing as interleaved from here, I can place an order to remove this if you wish. Please note that if interleaving is removed then you may see some more instability on your connection.

If you want it to be removed then please use the help & support section to raise a ticket stating this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff