Info

madmalc
Grafter

Info

I am removing all my posts
19 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Info

I have an idea why don't you pay us for the valuable information rather than leech it from your customers. i.e in the form of deductions from the monthly payments like referals.

huh?

Anyone else have a clue what Malcolm is on about?

Perhaps you can expand on your idea, Malcolm, so PlusNet have a fighting chance of knowing what it actually is Wink

quote added in case it suddenly dissappears like several other threads/posts
madmalc
Grafter

God help us

N/A

Info

It may possibly be that Malcolm is referring to all the help that the customers give each other on their forums, saving PlusNet time and expense.

However, I think that PlusNet would shut the forums down first.

I could be wrong though and he's referring to something entirely different from that.
N/A

Info

Seems I was correct.
N/A

Info

Anyone else have a clue what Malcolm is on about?

Would'nt worry too much about it Peter if he/she is following the pattern they have been using all day they will delete their posts shortly
madmalc
Grafter

I thought it was a good idea

N/A

Info

malcolmhillier
Honest question, why the rudness?
Your first post in this thread was not clear in its content, in that you mention the valuble info but do not specify what info.
The second post was written with chav like rudness aimed at someone wanting to discuss your idea further, was it really called for?
N/A

Re: I thought it was a good idea

Don't start, i was coming up with an idea.

Like your poll you mean?
N/A

Re: I thought it was a good idea

......i was coming up with an idea and all you people can do is mock it.

Actually I wasn't mocking it and I apologise if I gave you that impression. A reward system for ideas that help save PlusNet money and also helps PlusNet customers could work. How that would be implemented I have no idea.

So your sayng the forum is just here for plusnet's benefit not its customers.

That's what I'm saying, yes. I think the forums are regarded by Plusnet as a source of embarrassment now and with all the negative input they would prefer to shut them down. Again I could very well be wrong.
madmalc
Grafter

Info

N/A

Info

As for the poll, something went wrong as i was adding a time period to the poll, so i decided to delete it, also i recieved bad comments, and you people wonder why i am like this.

malcolmhiller, welcome back (from this morning). I voted on your poll this morning and included a response. I do not recall any 'bad comments', just questions/clarification. Btw, I believe that you suggested in the Poll that you might consider yourself a whinger should the poll results dictate ... and the result was??!!

PS. I'm curious, a genuine question, but how old are you (to the nearest 5 years) would suffice.
Community Veteran

Re: God help us

Why is it that everyone at plusnet acts stupid like they don't know what im talking about

Charming! You ask a perfectly sensible question and you get that in reply.

This is just for you half witts out there

Thanks. I thought I was all alone being a half-witt but apparently not so thanks, I can sleep better at night now. Tongue

, what i am saying is that plusnet wants infomation and ideas from their customers, right?

Right.

So if you want this valuable information then you should pay for it like anyone else would. nothing is free these days as plusnet should know. so if someone comes up with a good idea then they should be given something in return for example deductions in there monthly payments like you do for refurrals.

Understand now!!

If you had said that originally then I would have. Now you have explained your idea in more detail as I asked, I'm sure I and PlusNet will understand.

Forgive me for being blunt but your actions in deleting, and thus rendering threads useless, gives your postings no credability whatsoever in my mind and to possibly a lot of others who's threads you have ruined in your actions. If you can't take critisim or can't handle that people don't agree with your thinking or ideas then this is not the place for you.

If you have something to say, say it and have the courage to stick with it, don't go and hide as soon as things don't go your way and delete your posts as it makes your opinion pretty much useless in any debate or discussion in the future.

let's see how long his posts last in this thread after that :lol:
N/A

Info

As for the poll, something went wrong as i was adding a time period to the poll, so i decided to delete it, also i recieved bad comments, and you people wonder why i am like this

You mean the majority never agreed with you so you deleted the poll.

Thanks for clearing that up
madmalc
Grafter

Info