"Good bye and thanks for all the fish !"

Mac code requesting commencing
4 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 3

Re: In the words of the Dolphins

Mac code requesting commencing

Just don't use it straight away? If you are ok with the service right now of course...!
N/A

In the words of the Dolphins

Unfortunately I'm not alright with the service, since being put onto LLU I still get disconnected 3 to 4 times a day, torrents and p2p which I don't use a lot but like too occasionly are inpossible to use at anytime of the day/night, I still have problems getting e-mails via Outlook its so slow it times out alot and yes my settings are correct, and when I do I get spam upto me eyeballs, and even web browsing at times is so slow I give up.

I really hope things improve for everyone and Plusnet gets back to how it was when I joined but even if things do improve I can't see anything happening for 2 to 3 months and I really can't put up with this level of service for that long.

Derek
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 3

Unfortunately I'm not alright with the service, since being put onto LLU I still get disconnected 3 to 4 times a day

You are still getting regular disconnections? If so, it's likely that their is a fault on your line, or a problem with your speed profile.

I can't see an open fault ticket on your account, so please go to the Help Assistant and raised a fault!

I hope we can sort it!
N/A

NO your just getting the STANDARD PLUSNET SERVICE LIKE MOST OF US!!