cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve your service or else?

N/A

I trust you are aware of the incredibly bad service you are now providing. I recently upgraded from paygo500 to paygo1000 and have had nothing but problems ever since. What makes it worse is that having spent hours on your service, or should we call them non-service lines? plus sending Emails trying to get to speak to a real person, I still have not received a personal reply. So unless you resolve this terrible situation without further delay, I, (and judging by the comments on other boards in your free chat area)
will certainly be going elswhere. John Carter.
ps, I have left contact Nos previously
10 REPLIES
N/A

As I thought, NO RESPONSE at all! You really dont give a hoot do you Plusnet. Maybe you will when weve all gone elswhere?
N/A

here is a response for you

www.nildram.net
watchdog@bbc.co.uk

I have done both Cheesy
N/A

@ roystoncaddick

Yes, that Nildram package looks pretty decent, thanks for the link:
Broadband 2go - Up to 8Mbps - £15.99 - 2.5GB - per month

Might just have to try it. MetroNet have been fantastic... until recently. How can a service go from being so good to so bad, so quickly?

Shame on you MetroNet.
kesimmonds
Dabbler

Oh how I agree with you Robot. I've been trying to get upgraded to Paygo 1000 since 11 May. The lack of communication is amazing.
No one emails, you can't get through on the phone.
I can't believe a service has degenerated so much and so quickly as this has since Plusnet took over
N/A

May 11 2005?!
kesimmonds
Dabbler

Let's try that again Shockedops:

11 April ('06)
Thanks for pointing it out pooch
N/A

yes...i tried staying loyal, but they really don't care at all now. this is a really extraordinary example of the destruction of a company....I give them until September
N/A

http://www.fairersharesclub.co.uk/2006/04/painful-plusnet.html

oh dear!

Monday, April 24, 2006
Painful Plusnet

When a growth share failes to achieve its ambitions the stock will always go through a torrid time. It is clear that the concern is with Carphone Warehouse, Vodafone, Orange, BT & Sky all competiting for the broadband space there will be a blood bath on price.

All of the above are brands you can recognise and the feeling is that Plusnet will not be capable of competiting against them and will as a result stop growing. At worst, with 25% average churn rates on broadband within three years Plusnet could over half of their customers, even accounting for new customer gains.

The investment club is still winning the competition, and I am grateful for that given Painful Plusnet has now fallen 34%. It hurts slightly more as Plusnet was my tip of the year for Bloomberg magazine and is now the second worst performing share in that competition. It is also a reminder, that it doesn't matter how good you are at selecting share, sometimes you will be wrong!
It is even more annoying because I may have exited the stock at £3.50, had I moved fast enough.
I am pleased to say its only a small investment for the club and as such we have fared well, but its a good reminder of what happens to falling stars.
N/A

:idea: Perhaps this has been considered by Plusnet (MN) - but if not I think it could be a useful marketing instrument. As well as upgrading speed/usage rates over the existing packages - why not help the customers who have a lower use and are happy with the current limitations set on PayGo 500 - by offering a 'stay where you are option' set at a reduced cost. An entry cost of around £5.00/month would be attractive to me. This could help stem a move away from MN from this group of users, and bring new entry users into the system. Many of these new customers would upgrade in time if they found the service satisfactory. I think MN needs to be more aggressive in how it attracts new users - and keeps them. (some would call it simply a loss leader) Perhaps too much too ask?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Hi

Only one slight flaw in this plan - it costs Plusnet about £8.40 per ASDL connection no matter what the speed - this money is of course donated to BT.

Bill