cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im so happy I want to share with you my joy

N/A

Hello,

I kicked plusnet in to touch after 4 months and joined namesco. Speed problems still existed after swapping to namesco, so I had to speak to tech support. I had to wait on the phone for 30 seconds to speak to tech support about speed issues with a bad BRAS profile. After 3 days this was sorted with BT, brilliant.

The same problem plusnet couldn't resolve in 4 months. Thank god I left. Cheesy
4 REPLIES
N/A

To me any ip that cap and put a download limit is basically rubbish !

i think namesco fall into that category - as far i can read !

If wasnt that plus net - find very hard to communicate propely with its own customers - and fix those diconnections problems on that Tiscali (tiscali another rubbish company - tested with my very own experience !! ) LLU - - - that will still have my vote !!

get on plus net - we are suffering disconnections and other related problems - you are already aware of - fix that LLU problems !!! and you can still be on top !

but not until than !!

ray
Alecto
Grafter

This is not "community support", and if pigchampion has left, he should not be able to post on the forums.
N/A

Apparently there is a problem with the automatic script which runs to downgrade forum rights. I believe its something the Comms team now have to do manually ATM.
snapper_mart
Grafter

I am actually quite pleased that pigchampion is able to post now he has left, it exposes the shambolic state of Plus Net's customer support. If I am paying for service, I expect to recieve that service. I accept there may be problems, and if those problems exist then I expect to have someone deal with them within a reasonable time frame...OK 30 seconds would be a dream.... but I wouldnt even mind waiting on a phone line for 5-10 minutes or having someone answer my online question within a few hours (even if it is just to say that matters are in hand!) but this is just not happening with Plus ....it needs to be sorted & sorted quickly.