cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im going back to PIPEX!

N/A

Im going back to PIPEX!

After a year with +net,im of to my old isp,the only reason I came to +net was the cheaper price,but the saving of a few extras pounds has been offset by a bad service and not so smart customer service,Im going back to my old reliable isp,but the grass is always greener.........just hope they dont go down the same road of traffic management,ive payed the few extra pounds for no cap and no traffic management as standard.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Im going back to PIPEX!

good luck..
N/A

Re: Im going back to PIPEX!

just hope they dont go down the same road of traffic management,ive payed the few extra pounds for no cap and no traffic management as standard.

good luck..
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

Re: Im going back to PIPEX!

.........just hope they dont go down the same road of traffic management,ive payed the few extra pounds for no cap and no traffic management as standard.

Pipex already have traffic shaping - came in late 2005, AFAIR.

Neil
N/A

Im going back to PIPEX!

Its not on the same scale.
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

Im going back to PIPEX!

Really?

As far as I can see Pipex do not say exactly who, how or why they traffic manage, although I could have missed the clear definition.

The only definitive facts I could make out when I was looking was a recommendation to restrict large downloads between midnight and 6am to avoid being managed and that they consider all the waking hours of the weekend to be peak usage.

Neil
N/A

Im going back to PIPEX!

Pipex's Traffic Managment is the same as plusnets.... well same as in same job.

Plus Pipex suck because IP addresses are dynamic and there portal sucks. Anyway good luck