cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignoring my ticket

N/A

Ignoring my ticket

My ticket number 15135730 is not being processed - in spite of me asking several times for it to be escalated because my website is out of action due to it (for over 4 days now). Please can someone look into the problem and SORT IT OUT.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Your other 3 posts on this subject have now been locked. Please dont post the same subject in multiple places in the forums.
14 REPLIES
N/A

Ignoring my ticket

Please see the PM I've posted about posting the same topic in several sections.
N/A

Ignoring my ticket

If you add comments to tickets dont they get sent to the back of the que? Not supposed to be like that but i think its an issue under investigation just now?
Ianwild
Grafter

Ignoring my ticket

Hi,

The ticket was returned to you at 01:19:10 this morning, 5 minutes before you made this post. We are now waiting on feedback from you.

Adding coments no longer places tickets to the back of the queue either - That was fixed a while ago.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

Odd reply.

What an odd reply.
My message is logged as being posted at 12:24 (see above) - and on my clock that is BEFORE 01:19 - not 5 minutes after.
I'll get my wife (who is a primary teacher) to give me some more lessons on reading the clock!!!
Community Veteran

Ignoring my ticket

Errr Ian
Have you by any chance got the forum clock settings wrong in your profile ?? Shockedops:
Ianwild
Grafter

Ignoring my ticket

Aha. Sorry - I'm still in BST. I will change it now.

Cheers,

Ian
N/A

Ignoring my ticket

I'll cancel the extra clock-reading lessons then - unless you would care to have them!!! Wink
N/A

Ignoring my ticket

I have raised this ticket....15204303

I raised it with a number of questions about an email i got since i have migrated regarding "plusnet pay as you go" service

About your PlusNet Pay as you Go (Standard) account

We hope that you enjoy your PlusNet account, and if you need any assistance
with any of our services you can contact us 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
You can use the convenient 'Contact Us' facility on the Portal to contact

so i raised this issue with this........

I do not require any service from plusnet anymore so why has this happened? will i be charged for this service? also i have heard other users who have migrated because of being moved onto the "bad boy" pipe like myself have been Refunded part of the months subscription i would like a refund for the remainder of this months service too.

Can you assure me also that no other payments will be taken from my account

Many Thanks

now correct me if i am wrong but i did ask more than one question....!!!

this was the response.............

Dear customer,

This account has been downgraded to a free account and will not be charged for.

Regards,
REMOVED

Great response i notice it did not include any response to the issue of refunding part of my months subscription that i do not require and assuring me that no other money will be taken from my account...!!

Does anyone really take any notice of raised tickets?

Edit by Luke: Please do not quote Customer Support Agent Names
N/A

Ignoring my ticket

Hmm - not an unfamilier experience. I get the impression that the support team are targetted on turning round tickets as quickly as possible - not on the quality of replies or no of brassed-off customers who re-raise the tickets. It is normal to get fobbed off with some irrelevant "try this" which does not progress the problem at all - even on the phone. (When I had a problem with DSL connection, did they contact BT to see if there was a problem? No they insisted I move my entire computer set up downstairs to the hall so that I could try it on the BT socket to prove my wiring wasnt faulty!! - and refused to help until I had).

There is also a culture of "the customer is always wrong" - witness what happened to me in the topic above.

In reality they would be operating more efficiently if they actually solved the problem and then the customers would be happy and the tickets would not just keep coming back.
N/A

Damn Customers

I think it us unfair to suggest that performance indicators have anything to do with the number of people who apprear to be fobbed off or it would appear dissatisfied.

But I think its a novel approach to let other ISP`s have a go at fault fixing and diagnosis....

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=plusnet&Number=1542327
lhorwath
Grafter

Ignoring my ticket

It is normal to get fobbed off with some irrelevant "try this" which does not progress the problem at all - even on the phone. (When I had a problem with DSL connection, did they contact BT to see if there was a problem? No they insisted I move my entire computer set up downstairs to the hall so that I could try it on the BT socket to prove my wiring wasnt faulty!! - and refused to help until I had).

No you are wrong. We have a specific fault diagnostic process that we have to follow. From liasing with BT an increadible amount of ADSL faults are actually caused by faulty wiring, extension cables etc.. and we have to rule them out before we can raise a fault to BT.

dunk5y,

I have refunded the difference between your migration date and the end of the paid period. The reason your account has not been cancelled is because you have a domain on there. We can remove the domain and cancel your account if you wish. Simply raise a ticket to this.
N/A

Tickets, adding a reply and receiving an answer

Well I have a ticket for a query about trying to connect, and I would suggest when a customer adds a reply, that customer support just adds a note saying your comments are noted for further action or some response, as it seems no one is reading them.
Now I was asked to do something which I have done and left a reply and haven't a clue whether it's been read or anything is being done, so I will have to phone in to make sure action is taken to sort out my problem.

So why should a customer add a reply when it is easier to phone in?
lhorwath
Grafter

Ignoring my ticket

Hi there,

Your fault in question we have raised to BT.

With regards the ticket response, if your comments are the last ones, then we have not got to your ticket yet to action it. It will tell you the status of the ticket and where it is in the contact us section.
N/A

Ignoring my ticket

**Hi there,

Your fault in question we have raised to BT.

With regards the ticket response, if your comments are the last ones, then we have not got to your ticket yet to action it. It will tell you the status of the ticket and where it is in the contact us section.***

Thank you for quick reply on the forum, and have noticed your teams response in the ticket page.