cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idle disconnect

madmalc
Grafter

Idle disconnect

I have found a handy peice of software that will completely illiminate idle disconnections it can be found here ftp://nqofileserver.no-ip.info/%3ENQO%20FTP%20server/Software/Idle%20disconnect/Conn%20keeper/conkee...

Or here http://www.download.com/Connection-Keeper/3000-2155_4-10398309.html?tag=lst-0-4

Works a treat, easy to use. i love it.

Let me know what you think...

Connection Keeper prevents your Internet connection from appearing idle or inactive. It does this using almost no bandwidth or system resources. If a connection is lost, Connection Keeper can automatically dial back in. It can even automatically simulate a button click to close pop-up windows (such as those asking if you wish to remain connected). You can configure precisely how your line is kept active, and Connection Keeper's window can be minimized to the system tray.

[Moderator's note by Chris (Eurotrain4): Thread locked in favour of existing one]
2 REPLIES
N/A

Idle disconnect

Why not just set your email client to check your mailbox every 10 minutes?
N/A

Idle disconnect

There's already an active thread on this issue: "Solution to Idle Timeout problem -- All read". Therefore I'm locking this topic in favour of the existing one, to prevent discussion being split between the two.