cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas pool for PlusNet Customers

N/A

Ideas pool for PlusNet Customers

I just wondered what fellow customers and also PlusNet think to this idea.

Over the last x months, I have seen several suggestions made to PlusNet which are very good, and we are then told they will go onto the ideas list.

I just thought it would be a good idea if we can actually add to a list ourselves. Whether it be another Forum section on the portal (there's a blank space for it) Or it could go somewhere else.
That way those of us who suggest the same or very similar ideas can see they have already been made, and not repeat them several times. Also a status could be set next to them ie. Added to list (initially), awaiting PlusNet approval, Being developed etc.

It might seem more work for PlusNet in the beginning but if you think about it, it would save time in the long run because the idea is only made once.

Anybody wish to make comments, feel free...

Dave W.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Ideas pool for PlusNet Customers

Best idea I've seen for ages. Let's get on with it +net cs, don't drag your heels, it's what the customer demands!
--
Regards,
Mark Henderson.
(thetop)
www.sussexbridalcars.co.uk
N/A

> I just wondered what fellow customers and also PlusNet think to this idea.
>
> Over the last x months, I have seen several suggestions made to PlusNet which are very good, and we are then told they will go onto the ideas list.
>
> I just thought it would be a good idea if we can actually add to a list ourselves. Whether it be another Forum section on the portal (there's a blank space for it) Or it could go somewhere else.
> That way those of us who suggest the same or very similar ideas can see they have already been made, and not repeat them several times. Also a status could be set next to them ie. Added to list (initially), awaiting PlusNet approval, Being developed etc.
>
> It might seem more work for PlusNet in the beginning but if you think about it, it would save time in the long run because the idea is only made once.
>
> Anybody wish to make comments, feel free...
>
> Dave W.
>

I think it's a really great idea and I think it should be implemented as soon as possible. With just one proviso. As long as other Plus.net customers like me, who never have any good ideas, can have a forum too. We could call our forum, Insane-peoples-forum and we could suggest really silly and stupid concepts like having ADSL in Aberdare and other parts of rural England and Wales? What do you think? Is it a deal?
N/A

> > I just wondered what fellow customers and also PlusNet think to this idea.

I think both ideas are good ideas Smiley
Gets my vote.
Alan
N/A

> > > I just wondered what fellow customers and also PlusNet think to this idea.
>
> I think both ideas are good ideas Smiley
> Gets my vote.
> Alan
Hi everyone,
I've raised this as an idea internally, we'll see how this progresses.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----