cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea: Free up the ideas forum for something useful...

N/A

Given the lack of PN interest in this topic is this area a waste of space?

I'm not just on about the total lack of response recently but the lack of any of the ideas even the accepted ones being implemented in the foreseable future...
4 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

I couldnt agree with you more in fact i have already said as much Here

I could vote in two out of the four options available depending on plusnets stance on this space so my first would be the obvious 4 (plusnet willing) but as i think is more likely to be the case 1 a total waste of space

As there are new members of plusnet now using these forums who are obviously under the misguided impression that PN are taking an interest in their ideas who are now posting those ideas here in the hopes of getting them looked at and possibly considered i think its about time plusnet make some kind of comment about this because as it stands your right its a waste of space

Bill.
Community Veteran

Its good to see this topic come up in here. The moderators have recently (yesterday and today) discussed the continued presence of this forum. We've received somer positive input from Neil Armstrong and we are hoping to see some improvements to it soon.

I totally agree that the ideas are not being handled well and new customers especially do not always understand what this forum is meant for or how long ideas can take to come into practice. Although this of course depends on PlusNet taking an interest in the first place.

The next month will either see PlusNet take an interest in this forum or they won't. If they don't, we will see little reason to carry a forum that creates confusion and frustration for other users.

Chris
holdtight
Grafter

Thanks for the update Chris much appreciated !

I hope plusnet do move in the right direction and show a keener interest in some of the ideas put forward here as there are some very productive ones that would benefit many users

But as you say if not then at least it will end the confusion

Bill.
N/A

Yep, cheers for that Chris - I do know implementing ideas takes time but some of the ideas which have been accepted are >12 months old and no nearer to being implemented... so think PN need to do more than just take an interest...