Idea Added [3314] Addition to ' default font list - RAISED

Idea Added [3314] - Addition to @mail default font list

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

3 REPLIES
N/A

When composing a message in the webmail system using the plain text editor, the textbox uses a proportional font. Incoming plaintext messages are also displayed in a proportional font. This really messes up ASCII diagrams and the like.

Is it possible to add an option to set the default font to something else? (Preferably user-defined - if you're going to have a fixed list like you do for the interface font, please make sure Lucida Console is on there, as Courier's hideous at screen res!)

I'd also like to see an option to display HTML messages as plain-text by default, and only display the HTML version on clicking a button - or at least to have an icon in the message list warning that a message is HTML-encrusted!

Thanks
lowry
Grafter

Plain text currently seems to be displayed in the 'Verdana' font but I think this can be changed in the settings section of webmail, by changing the font in the "Default Font Style" field of the settings page.

I hope that works,
matt Wink
N/A

How odd. It didn't seem to work when I tried it at work, but it's OK at home. Must have been a caching issue. Thanks!

Now, if someone at +net could add Lucida Console to the font list, I'd be *super* happy :lol: (actually, Courier doesn't look too bad with XP's font smoothing, but on the Win2K box at work - blech!)