cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Idea 3391] Clarity in Billing

N/A

Can we *please* have the payment method indicated on the transactions? I don't know whether I'm paying through the DD, CC1 or CC2.

Additionally, I can't delete a payment method. For example, if I decide I will not pay by CC1, I should be able to delete CC1.
N/A

Me too!

I'd like to add my vote for itemised biling (on the actual invoice).

It would also be nice to be sent a summary of this kind of thing when changing accounts. For example:

"Your currently have 3 domains hosted with us. Your current account has 3 domains included. Your new account will have 2 domains included. This means that you will be charged an extra £1.00 per month."

Oh yeah, and another 'me too' for being able to delete a payment method at the portal.

-Richard
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Raised as idea 3391.

Two ideas in one from the forums:

Itemisation of what is being billed monthly is unclear.

My Bill states £22.99. Everybody else seems to be paying for a £21.99 package, and that is what the latest emails indicate.

I have discovered that the extra £1 is owing to my .co.uk domain name.

It would be good if Plus Net could make sure that this and other extras are clearly indicated alongside the Billed amount to avoid confusion.

Reference thread: http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28144

Can we *please* have the payment method indicated on the transactions? I don't know whether I'm paying through the Direct Debit, Credit Card 1 or Credit Card 2.
N/A

Cool Cool Nice to know it's being considered. Thanks! Cheesy

Now to ask the timescales question.... knowing that the response will be "shortly"... Tongue
Community Veteran

Now don't ask for too much all at once :?
At least its now got an Idea Number Cheesy
N/A

For your information, I've just requested a transfer out of my .co.uk domain name and the "Opt Out" info box has appeared. I can't remember if it was there before I registered the domain or not.

It would be nice if when the domain is registered and hosted, that the "Opt Out" and "Opt In" information was replaced by something telling you that you were taking advantage of the offer already (and would have to transfer your domain out to be able to opt out of it).

(Hope that makes sense :? )

Richard
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

This idea is already planned. Proper line items on all invoices is part of the forthcoming financial management system.