cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

N/A

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

can bcmath be added to the cgi server, so that i can perform simple math calulations?

Moderators note (John) moved to a more appropriate part of the forums
15 REPLIES
N/A

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

anyone? i could really use this - i want to be able to multiply numbers using bcmul instead of *, so i can do it accurately, but cant until this is added. I mean is it a huge thing to do?
csogilvie
Grafter

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

I wouldn't imagine it will be done until the CGI upgrade, if it will be done at all. I'm sure one of the staff will check on the Ideas and Suggestions forums when they get the chance to and respond.
Community Veteran

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

There has been a few refs to functions in this math library in other threads. Can it be given an idea number and for it to be looked at to see if it can be installed.
N/A

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

woohoo - and there was me thinking id been forgotten about Cheesy
Community Veteran

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

You had, hence my wakeup post above Wink
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

Raised as Idea 2762.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

Idea accepted and currently being looked into.
N/A

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

hi,

just wondering if this has been added to the server?

btw: is there a way to list all the accepted ideas/suggestions, to see their status?

thanks
N/A

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

hi,

just wondering if this has been added to the server?

btw: is there a way to list all the accepted ideas/suggestions, to see their status?

thanks
N/A

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

Hi darlo,

(hey folks - I'm posting on the portal forums Shocked )

The usergroup are looking into ways of working with Plusnet to develop an ideas tracking system that will produce a webpage on the usergroup site for people to be able to track ideas and see what is going on a bit more. We are hoping to meet early next year and thrash out some ideas and if I ever get around to learning PHP we may get something written....

Hope this helps
N/A

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

that would be cool indeed - it would also mean people can see quickly whats been suggested, and wouldnt need to search the forums Smiley
csogilvie
Grafter

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

Incidently, I suspect this will be included in forthcoming CGI maintenance - as I believe the Zend Optimizer is also due to be reinstalled then.
N/A

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

cool, i wait with baited breath Cheesy
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

[Idea 2762] BC Math PHP

Hi,

I'd have to check with Mike about this, but it should get installed very soon along with as Colin says, Zend Optimiser.