Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ice Cream

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Ice Cream

This should probably go in general chit chat (or whatever the forum is actually called) but there's no harm in a little light relief is there?

It's about -2 degrees outside and yet for some reason I fancied an ice cream for tea (probably inspired by someone on IRC saying that an ice cream van just went by his house). Amazing so did half the CSC, so we dispatched one of them in a hat, scarf, gloves and big coat in his lunch break to the garage up the road to go buy some.

Anyone else out there eating ice cream in this weather?
58 REPLIES
Saturn
Grafter

Ice Cream

I don't know about iced cream, but I'll have some of whatever you're on :lol: :lol:

It's cold here too Wink
Discostoo
Grafter

Ice Cream

Along similar lines, yes. I've had the heating on full blast in my house and it wa so hot that during the rugby tonight (where we lost Sad ) I decided to pop to the corner shop in my shorts and purchase an ice cream. *cue puzzled looks and head shaking* from the shopkeeper...
ChrisR
Grafter

Ice Cream

Had a bowl of Mint Vienetta with my girlfriend about an hour ago!
N/A

Ice Cream

Had a bowl of Mint Vienetta with my girlfriend about an hour ago!

- Me and the wife ate one of those last night - Smiley
N/A

Ice Cream

WellI had a cold salad for dinner, not quite a winter warmer, but probably warmer than ice cream Tongue
Community Veteran

Ice Cream

I don't have Ice cream much at home, but when I'm in Scotland just near where I stay, there's a little shop called Soaves and the Ice cream they sell is delicious, so I make sure I have plenty of honeycomb sensation when I'm up north.

If anyone's in the Muirhead area then pop in and have one for me, the shop's on the Cumbernauld Road Coming from Glasgow at the Dolly Parton Roundabout turn into the village at the BP garage, from the other end turn in at the Jet garage. It's the main road going through the village.
Sproglet
Grafter

Ice Cream

-2?
I wish it was that warm up here (it was -5.5 the other night)

Still doesn't stop me nipping out to the "vanny" for a oyster. (St Combs Ices for anyone up in the Peterhead/Fraserburgh vicinity)

Best Ice Cream i've ever tasted.

In fact. I'm going to have a word with a friend who runs a haulage company. They have -20oC vans running down your way (+Net) with fish regularly. I'll ask them tomorrow if they can drop some off for you guys to show we do appreciate you (even if we don't show it sometimes)
N/A

Ice Cream

Just had a 99' Tongue
ChrisR
Grafter

Ice Cream

Looks like there's a bunch of us freaks who eat ice cream in winter then. Smiley
N/A

Ice Cream

Dont know about Ice cream..But I do know my download speed is almost at freezing point.
N/A

Ice Cream

^^lmao :lol:
Want cheapo ice cream? Bugger off to Iceland and for a £1 you can get those nice 4 packs of snickers/mars/rolo etc ice cream bars. Gorgeous!
rammie1976
Grafter

Ice Cream

Buy yourself one one those little ice-cream makers - there is NOTHING like the taste of real home-made ice-cream!!! B&Js? Hagen Daz? pah! It's sublime and easy to make...

double cream, strawberries & sugar - easy strawberry ice-cream

eat with some biscotti, yummy!! Cool
JonathanW
Grafter

Ice Cream

Gah, I'm going to have to have a word with Dave about this later. Its 8am, freeezing cold outside, and now I want some ice cream but don't have any cash with which to purchase it. Sad
N/A

Ice Cream

Dont worry Jon, Ice Cream is on its way. Losprog is sending a truck load down to you guys.

Problem solved. Smiley