N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

Just seen this linked in the PN usergroupd forum about Ian Wild:

http://usergroup.plus.net/news_prodigal.php

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
9 REPLIES
N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

Any more news on this? The article said he would be back mid January (although they didn't say which one Smiley ) and it is now into February.
N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

As far as i am aware, Ian is back, i am sure i have seen him posting in the +net forums.
N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

I shall have to keep my eyes peeled then Smiley Talk about out of the frying pan into the frier if he is back though!!
N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

I shall have to keep my eyes peeled then Smiley Talk about out of the frying pan into the frier if he is back though!!

lol

have you seen the plusnet board recently... its a mad house.
N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

I have been to the + board once and saw how over zealous the moderators were there and have not been back since. Also I can't see the point of only being able to log in as a guest and not contribute, so another reason not to go there!

Mark
N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

You can if you really want, get access to post. i have.

i did post, sometimes, they just throw it back in your face... i am condersing not going back on... i did enjoy it for a while, but i cant be doing will all that moning!
N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

If you are complaining about their moaning, I can't be that bad after all, must have lost my touch Cheesy Cheesy

(Note to self: Must try harder Cheesy Cheesy )
N/A

Ian's coming home!!!

lol... at least we can have a laugh on this board! :lol: :lol:
JonathanW
Grafter

Ian's coming home!!!

Ian is back, and has been for a little while now. However, he's come back to a different role, that isn't quite as customer facing as his previous one, as Stew is still in charge of the Comms Team.