Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ian Wild is coming back!

LiamM
Grafter

Ian Wild is coming back!

From the Usergroup site :

The Prodigal Returns
Many people were shocked and upset when Ian Wild announced his departure from PlusNet earlier this year. I think it's fair to say that following that PlusNet went through a rocky phase and communications with the users went downhill.

Stew grasped the bull by the horns in August and we have since seen a very promising sign of things returning to the way they were and to help things along.....

Cheesy IAN WILD IS RETURNING IN THE NEW YEAR! Cheesy

(well, around the middle of January but it's close enough)

Stew is going to be continuing with the excellent work he has done in charge of the comms team and Ian is going to be working on making sure that products are customer focussed, the left hand keeps the right hand informed and that the overall communications strategy works!

Put Stew and Ian together and 2006 is going to get off to a really promising start!

This is really good news in my opinion. Having Stew and Ian working together can only be a good thing and I firmly believe things are on the up for Plusnet in 2006.

So long as the management take notice of what Ian and Stew have to say, and give them the free reign to carry out their work - we should see a much better year for Plusnet next year - I'm sure.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Ian Wild is coming back!

N/A

Ian Wild is coming back!

This is really good news.
LiamM
Grafter

Ian Wild is coming back!

I agree... I look forward to (hopefully) working with him at some point.
N/A

Ian Wild is coming back!

Thread locked in favour of the original

:lol: Wink