cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

N/A

ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

I am as unhappy today with plus.net as I have been with the poor and utter bad customer service that plus.net has.
I now strongly feel that plus.net has outdone them self and sunk below the lowest of the low when it comes to terrible and appalling customer service and do not even get me started on speed and connection.
Since the 1st of November now I have had no ADSL service which I coincidently use for running a business and had to resort to dial-up, last night the service briefly came back online and I read the service reports that there was an upgrade planned, but this was slower than dial-up connection and this for a service that is suppose to be 10X faster, if there was upgrades why am I not seeing faster speeds. This morning the 2nd November I try to connect again and what do you know I still have no connection for which at this time I am severely pissed off by. I can take one day of excuses but when I phone customer services and they tell me
"SORRY SIR THERE IS STILL OUTAGE DUE TO UPGRADES OUR ENGINEERS ARE WORKING ON THIS AND YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL THIS IS FINISHED, OH AND BY THE WAY YOU CAN NOT EXPECT A REFUND OR COMPENSATION BECAUSE WE CARE SO MUCH FOR YOUR CUSTOM THAT WE FRANKLY DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE SERVICE OR NOT AND ITS NOT UP TO US IF YOU DO HAVE SERVICE SIR"

So I take this message in two ways one plus.net really has so much thought and consideration for their customers that they don’t keep them updated with service information. Frankly, it is much more important for them to take our money every month and pack their pockets but when a service has to be provided that was promised then they cannot be blamed. Two plus.net value our custom so much that they will do everything in their power to keep their customers satisfied to the point that their customers don’t destroy them with bad publicity and word of mouth.

"WRONG PLUSNET, THEERE ARE LAWS AND REGULATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY TO ABIDE BY AND FRANKLY WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME TODAY WILL NOT HOLD UP IN A COURT OF LAW"

I personally will be taking my complaint to oftel on Monday and run this past my lawyer as well. Plus.net your customer service representative with his do not care attitude pissed of the wrong individual today. I took on BTOpenworld and won, you have now sunk down to their level of empathy and compassion and I will take you on to....

9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

> I am as unhappy today with plus.net as I have been with the poor and utter bad customer service that plus.net has.
> I now strongly feel that plus.net has outdone them self and sunk below the lowest of the low when it comes to terrible and appalling customer service and do not even get me started on speed and connection.
> Since the 1st of November now I have had no ADSL service which I coincidently use for running a business and had to resort to dial-up, last night the service briefly came back online and I read the service reports that there was an upgrade planned, but this was slower than dial-up connection and this for a service that is suppose to be 10X faster, if there was upgrades why am I not seeing faster speeds. This morning the 2nd November I try to connect again and what do you know I still have no connection for which at this time I am severely pissed off by. I can take one day of excuses but when I phone customer services and they tell me
> "SORRY SIR THERE IS STILL OUTAGE DUE TO UPGRADES OUR ENGINEERS ARE WORKING ON THIS AND YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL THIS IS FINISHED, OH AND BY THE WAY YOU CAN NOT EXPECT A REFUND OR COMPENSATION BECAUSE WE CARE SO MUCH FOR YOUR CUSTOM THAT WE FRANKLY DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE SERVICE OR NOT AND ITS NOT UP TO US IF YOU DO HAVE SERVICE SIR"
>
> So I take this message in two ways one plus.net really has so much thought and consideration for their customers that they don’t keep them updated with service information. Frankly, it is much more important for them to take our money every month and pack their pockets but when a service has to be provided that was promised then they cannot be blamed. Two plus.net value our custom so much that they will do everything in their power to keep their customers satisfied to the point that their customers don’t destroy them with bad publicity and word of mouth.
>
> "WRONG PLUSNET, THEERE ARE LAWS AND REGULATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY TO ABIDE BY AND FRANKLY WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME TODAY WILL NOT HOLD UP IN A COURT OF LAW"
>
> I personally will be taking my complaint to oftel on Monday and run this past my lawyer as well. Plus.net your customer service representative with his do not care attitude pissed of the wrong individual today. I took on BTOpenworld and won, you have now sunk down to their level of empathy and compassion and I will take you on to....
>
>

You'll need to get a spellchecker first! Wink


N/A

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

some people..... *shakes his head in pity*

oh, and writing in capitals doesn't make things look important.
N/A

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

> You'll need to get a spellchecker first! Wink

hehe, good point!
N/A

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM


'king hell, can you imagine what customers are going to be like in 25 yearsHuh Do you think it'll be worth it??
Although by that time most of the peeps complaining will have a USB port installed where the sun don't shine! Wink


> some people..... *shakes his head in pity*
>
> oh, and writing in capitals doesn't make things look important.

N/A

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

Dear customer,

Firstly, we do apologise for the lack of service that you have received over the past 24 hours.

We must stress that this was a by-product of a necessary upgrade to our ADSL platform that will result in a better and more stable service for everybody.

We have always prided ourselves on providing the best customer support and are happy to address any concerns that any of our customer's raise regarding provision of service.

We are about to issue a new Server Status announcement addressing the the present post-upgrade situation.

We hope that you will find this informative and will explain what we are doing to ensure that all customer's are able to access what we intend to be a very good, stable and reliable ADSL service in the future.

You state that you are not happy with aspects of our Customer Support and we would ask that you raise these issues to us on a Contact Us log on your account and we will address them for you.
--
Regards, Support

--
| Rob Skelton ................ Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support Agent.............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
espresso_mick
Grafter
Posts: 225
Registered: 30-07-2007

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

QUOTE "OH AND BY THE WAY YOU CAN NOT EXPECT A REFUND OR COMPENSATION BECAUSE WE CARE SO MUCH FOR YOUR CUSTOM THAT WE FRANKLY DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE SERVICE OR NOT AND ITS NOT UP TO US IF YOU DO HAVE SERVICE SIR"


Regarding the above quote; I really don't think they said this at all, did they?

N/A

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

> I am as unhappy today with plus.net as I have been with the poor and utter bad customer service that plus.net has.
> I now strongly feel that plus.net has outdone them self and sunk below the lowest of the low when it comes to terrible and appalling customer service and do not even get me started on speed and connection.
> Since the 1st of November now I have had no ADSL service which I coincidently use for running a business and had to resort to dial-up, last night the service briefly came back online and I read the service reports that there was an upgrade planned, but this was slower than dial-up connection and this for a service that is suppose to be 10X faster, if there was upgrades why am I not seeing faster speeds. This morning the 2nd November I try to connect again and what do you know I still have no connection for which at this time I am severely pissed off by. I can take one day of excuses but when I phone customer services and they tell me
> "SORRY SIR THERE IS STILL OUTAGE DUE TO UPGRADES OUR ENGINEERS ARE WORKING ON THIS AND YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL THIS IS FINISHED, OH AND BY THE WAY YOU CAN NOT EXPECT A REFUND OR COMPENSATION BECAUSE WE CARE SO MUCH FOR YOUR CUSTOM THAT WE FRANKLY DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE SERVICE OR NOT AND ITS NOT UP TO US IF YOU DO HAVE SERVICE SIR"
>
> So I take this message in two ways one plus.net really has so much thought and consideration for their customers that they don’t keep them updated with service information. Frankly, it is much more important for them to take our money every month and pack their pockets but when a service has to be provided that was promised then they cannot be blamed. Two plus.net value our custom so much that they will do everything in their power to keep their customers satisfied to the point that their customers don’t destroy them with bad publicity and word of mouth.
>
> "WRONG PLUSNET, THEERE ARE LAWS AND REGULATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY TO ABIDE BY AND FRANKLY WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME TODAY WILL NOT HOLD UP IN A COURT OF LAW"
>
> I personally will be taking my complaint to oftel on Monday and run this past my lawyer as well. Plus.net your customer service representative with his do not care attitude pissed of the wrong individual today. I took on BTOpenworld and won, you have now sunk down to their level of empathy and compassion and I will take you on to....
>
>





RUBBISH!

Ive not had one problem so far with plusnet!!
N/A

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

> RUBBISH!
>
> Ive not had one problem so far with plusnet!!

Jason I hope to god that was tongue in cheek, there are a lot of us getting seriously pissed off here.......Im thinking of going down to Telehouse myself in the next couple of hours with a placard stating "Grrr ya useless feckers!"

N/A

RE: ITS CONFIRMED PLUSNET HAS NO REGARD FOR OUR CUSTOM

> > I am as unhappy today with plus.net as I have been with the poor and utter bad customer service that plus.net has.
> > I now strongly feel that plus.net has outdone them self and sunk below the lowest of the low when it comes to terrible and appalling customer service and do not even get me started on speed and connection.
> > Since the 1st of November now I have had no ADSL service which I coincidently use for running a business and had to resort to dial-up, last night the service briefly came back online and I read the service reports that there was an upgrade planned, but this was slower than dial-up connection and this for a service that is suppose to be 10X faster, if there was upgrades why am I not seeing faster speeds. This morning the 2nd November I try to connect again and what do you know I still have no connection for which at this time I am severely pissed off by. I can take one day of excuses but when I phone customer services and they tell me
> > "SORRY SIR THERE IS STILL OUTAGE DUE TO UPGRADES OUR ENGINEERS ARE WORKING ON THIS AND YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL THIS IS FINISHED, OH AND BY THE WAY YOU CAN NOT EXPECT A REFUND OR COMPENSATION BECAUSE WE CARE SO MUCH FOR YOUR CUSTOM THAT WE FRANKLY DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE SERVICE OR NOT AND ITS NOT UP TO US IF YOU DO HAVE SERVICE SIR"
> >
> > So I take this message in two ways one plus.net really has so much thought and consideration for their customers that they don’t keep them updated with service information. Frankly, it is much more important for them to take our money every month and pack their pockets but when a service has to be provided that was promised then they cannot be blamed. Two plus.net value our custom so much that they will do everything in their power to keep their customers satisfied to the point that their customers don’t destroy them with bad publicity and word of mouth.
> >
> > "WRONG PLUSNET, THEERE ARE LAWS AND REGULATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY TO ABIDE BY AND FRANKLY WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME TODAY WILL NOT HOLD UP IN A COURT OF LAW"
> >
> > I personally will be taking my complaint to oftel on Monday and run this past my lawyer as well. Plus.net your customer service representative with his do not care attitude pissed of the wrong individual today. I took on BTOpenworld and won, you have now sunk down to their level of empathy and compassion and I will take you on to....
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> RUBBISH!
>
> Ive not had one problem so far with plusnet!!

Re above comment I would like to say "lucky you" read my comments about being timed out filling in an application form, that I posted yesterday. Posting complaints seems to work. I have been here less than 2 weeks so far, and up until yesterday had given up hope of a good service. I'll wait and see - reading these comments however does make me wonder if I made the right choice of ISP. sws