cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISP Recommendation

N/A

ISP Recommendation

I have now had no connection for 6 days.

I have raised two tickets. One to fix this problem and one to request my MAC key. Funnily enough I received a phone call almost immediately after raising this ticket to ask what can be done to keep my business...

Last month I was without a connection for over 2 weeks so I have had enough.

Any ideas how long it takes to get a MAC key through and then does anyone have any recommendations of ISP's..

All I want is to be connected and then if there is an issue I would like one that has someone you can talk to in Customer Support.

Thanks
3 REPLIES
N/A

ISP Recommendation

If you have decided to leave F9/Plusnet then you might want to consider Zen Internet. I've only been with them a few weeks but they have been 'responsive to contact' so far.

Check out existing user comments at:-
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/review/censura.php?cmd=details&itemid=270

Lots of other ISPs mentioned in that site also.
Good luck
Andy Keys
ukbrown
Grafter

ISP Recommendation

How many reviews, not many. Would not go to anybody who has not had over 4000 reviews
N/A

ISP Recommendation

You could go to uSwitch.com and see what they recommend.

I had a lot of problems when I got my line changed over to BT Max. I was all set to jump ship when they told me I had been moved over to LLU. I am giving this a fair crack, no major problems so far. A friend, with a different ISP, has problems with his BT max line dropping out; I can only conclude that BT max is poor and you may find they same with other ISPs.