cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISDN 128K

N/A

ISDN 128K

Hi

I have a Plus.net Connect Lite User account and I take my main service from BT which costs about £30 a month. Why two “always on” (LOL) accounts well I signed up with BT when Plus had the great customer cull about two or three years ago, I got scared and thought you were about to go bust. I kept it running to see what happened and to keep my web space, domains and therefore an email address while Plus charmed down. As you can see both services in total cost about £40 a month. I would love ADSL but sadly no go as yet so I’m stuck with ISDN, obviously I would like to consolidate the plus and BT service and I would like 128K ISDN, and while this has been discussed on these boards for at least three years with Plus always saying “it’s coming soon” I wondered if you could actually tell me when “soon” is please.

By the way Plus was saying three years ago that a 128k always on service was only months away, i didn't think they meant 36 months.

I would love to come back to Plus full time so any real information would be welcome

Thanks

Paul
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: ISDN 128K

Hi Paul,

I do not have any firm ETA for this work, however I do know that this is being worked on right now. This issue is important to us, as we have had a great deal of feedback from our customer base in relation to 128k connections. Please keep an eye on our portal and you will see an announcement regarding this issue within the next few months.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----