Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE7 Beta3

aetos
Grafter

IE7 Beta3

Hi All,

Just to let you all know, IE7 Beta3 is now available and yes, it works the PN pages that it failed with before

DL it now and have fun

MArk
10 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

IE7 Beta3

Hi Mark,

Great news, thanks for letting us know. Out of interest is this with XP or the Vista beta?
Community Veteran

IE7 Beta3

Its available for both Dave on 32bit and 64bit
aetos
Grafter

IE7 Beta3

im running it on XP 32 bit and it seems fairly stable so far

have fun with it

one wee bug, some of the tabs don't display the X (to close) in the top of the tab but if you click your mouse where it was in teh last beta it still responds

MArk
N/A

IE7 Beta3

I never use plusnet with ie in any form.

It is a resource hog, and light years behind firefox! Try bon alpha and you will consign ie to the dustbin. I cannot as due to software in work requiring activeX it is necessary to use IE for that purpose Evil
Griffo
Grafter

IE7 Beta3

Woo the new beta works, brilliant! Cheesy
aetos
Grafter

IE7 Beta3

Its getting there, the tabbed browsing is good, still a few bugs but it is a big improvement
the bloteware side of things is coming down as well the same page view in IE and Firefox only has about 4000k diference

MArk
Bernard_Shakey
Grafter

IE7 Beta3

Haven't used ie in *years* now. Is the new one *really, really* good? ;-) Maybe Bill used some of Warrens money to get it right :-D

I never use plusnet with ie in any form.

It is a resource hog, and light years behind firefox! Try bon alpha and you will consign ie to the dustbin. I cannot as due to software in work requiring activeX it is necessary to use IE for that purpose Evil
darkgen
Grafter

IE7 Beta3

On a side note, has anyone had issues getting Flash player to work with IE7 (whether beta2/3)?

I appear to be stuck in a loop when I attempt to install it.

Running on XP x64 Sp1.

Cheers, Paul.
N/A

IE7 Beta3

Just downloaded IE7.....MMMMM.........Possibly a mistake.

I have a camera system from a company called Meritlilin and it is DVR based, it can also be viewed remotely using an ip address.

Everything was fine until ONE day I was unable to view video when remotely connected. I soon found out it was due to a Microsoft cummulative security update (912812) which i successfully deleted and everything was back to normal.
Apparently it is a legal issue with Microsoft and activex control.

Anyway to the point in question, as mentioned above I have (in my infinite wisdom) just downloaded IE7, and low and behold the problem has returned, but this time there is no security update to remove. It is obviously embedded in IE7.

Anyone aware of any fixes for this?

Thanks in advance Dave
N/A

IE7 Beta3

not aware of any fixes but if you uninstall IE7 via add/remove programmes you get returned to your previous version of IE