cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID: 20726339 can some one from support look?

probshaw
Dabbler

I know that I an probably being a bit pushy expecting an answer so quick after all I have only been waiting for 3 days. I would however like to get my work done before I retire. P.ROBSHAW.

[Moderators note by csogilvie: All Caps message removed. It is considered shouting, rude and is hard to read.]
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

There is no need to shout :roll: (all caps is considered shouting and bad netiquette if you were not aware)
probshaw
Dabbler

no need to shout!!!!!

read the message and say that again!!!
probshaw
Dabbler

just an idea

may be i should post in caps on my ticket after all i got a response here in under 10 mins.
shellsong
Grafter

Yes, but not the response you wanted! Anything anyone not from CS can do to help?
probshaw
Dabbler

yes

but any responce is better then no responce!! my problem started when my speed was increased however i did the 10 day wait thing before reporting a problem on the 17th. all i want is to know whats happening. things where going fine until comunication was lost 3 days ago!!!
I dont think any one can help but I was under the impresion that some of the more able plusnet support staff tend to be on here, so thought I would try this as I need to work for a liveing and this is the reason I pay for the home worker package (vpn connection). I am getting stick from work and no answer from plus net. The shout was not aimed at any one here it was aimed at gaining the attention of plusnet.
shellsong
Grafter

Yes, I think you're right and noone other than Customer support can help you over that

I believe they're answering tickets quicker at the moment and James Bailey has been knocking around the forums a fair bit

Good luck, Gerry
probshaw
Dabbler

some one finally got back to but

I need an expert opinion from some one else. If my stable rate is listed has 4000 but my connection is running at 4800ish, would this be a reason for persistant drop outs on the connection? Thanks for any help any on could give.
probshaw
Dabbler

argggggggggg

I have just looked at my stable rate and it has been updated to 4500, however I still seem to connect at 4800ish at my router? and still get the drop outs although since I started complaining it has not been has bad as usual!!!
probshaw
Dabbler

Sorted

Just returned hear to say that my conection is sorted. I was fast enough to jump on plus net when it was faulty so I thought I ought to be fast thanking them for sorting it as well!!! Once it had been esculated to BT I got a email saying BT had sorted a problem on the line and low and behold all is now well!!
I still think that the speed of atually comunication was some what lacking but thanks plus net for the solution.
probshaw
Dabbler

Sorted

Just returned hear to say that my conection is sorted. I was fast enough to jump on plus net when it was faulty so I thought I ought to be fast thanking them for sorting it as well!!! Once it had been esculated to BT I got a email saying BT had sorted a problem on the line and low and behold all is now well!!
I still think that the speed of atually comunication was some what lacking but thanks plus net for the solution.