Did you mean: 

I want ADSL!!

N/A

I want ADSL!!

Exchange Name: EPPING
Exchange Code: EAEPP

Exchange has reached its trigger!!!!

At last....... it is nearly here

All we have to do is wait for BT to perform a final technical check on the exchange in preparation for installing Broadband ADSL.

Wonder how long that will take?

I want ADSL as soon as available.... just waiting on BT!!!

--
woodhome.plus.com
chapel.plus.com
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: I want ADSL!!

> Wonder how long that will take?
>
> I want ADSL as soon as available.... just waiting > on BT!!!

It took approx two weeks for BT to give a ready for service date on the Warsop (Notts) exchange.

Shouldn't be long for you now..

Steve
N/A

It takes 2 weeks to announce a RFS date. Typically the exchange will be ready for service 3 months after the trigger. You then have to wait a week after that for your line to be ready.

I would expect you will be on ADSL around the first week in June.

N/A

Things have changed since the new year, BT activate the exchanges now almost as they hit the triggers. They have a target of 80% coverage by 2005 (currently about 60%), to do this they are probably going to have to activate about 1000 exchanges, that works out at 10 a week. It looks like orders have come down from the top, get on with enabling adsl in the exchanges. Of the 185 exchanges that hit the trigger level (most since the new year) only 21 are awaiting activation.
N/A

> Things have changed since the new year, BT activate the exchanges now almost as they hit the triggers. They have a target of 80% coverage by 2005 (currently about 60%), to do this they are probably going to have to activate about 1000 exchanges, that works out at 10 a week. It looks like orders have come down from the top, get on with enabling adsl in the exchanges. Of the 185 exchanges that hit the trigger level (most since the new year) only 21 are awaiting activation.

Sorry but you are incorrect - read www.adslguide.org.uk and you will see what I have is said is correct. For example lets take the Devizes exchange;

Trigger Reached - 29th Jan
RFS Date Published - 14th Feb
Exchange Build Completion date - 30th April
Date 1st Users are live - 6th May

All of the exchanges this year have followed this pattern