cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got 2 postmasters now.

N/A

There was a thread some time ago about double posting of support emails. The resolution was to go into account settings and delete other email addresses. Did that but now I'm getting 2 emails addressed to 'postmaster' :?
5 REPLIES
Highlighted
N/A

Same Here Mate

Same with me, have done for sometime, last time I mentioned it I got flamed though, problem is it's 2 early for a beer :lol:
N/A

I think PlusNet want to be sure you get any announcements on your account status. So, there are two email addresses stored relating to your account. If you only give them one address, you will get two emails at the same address.
Personally, I would rather get two than non at all, certainly when it came to a little hiccup with my credit card payment some time ago - "your account will be deactivated and legal proceedings etc....."
Community Veteran

Yes you will always get two emails at the moment, there is no way round this, although PlusNet have said they are working on improvements to the emailing of customers.

Chris
N/A

Oh well better twice than not at all.

Oh well better twice than not at all.
Ianwild
Grafter

LOL - This is an area which needs a 'big ticket' fix - ie a complete rethink. Let us get the system upgrade out of the way and we will see where we are from there.

Regards,