cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I thought we had 20gb onpeak as premier users?

N/A

but just received an email stating that I'm nearing 13gigs at which point restrictions will be put on my account?

anyone shed any light on this for me, was quite please with the recent uplift to 20gigs.

cheers

Nik
8 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

You can have 20, but restrictions start at 13GB a month in peak time, so you'll actually be struggling to reach 20 by the time they've finished.
This is the detail:
N/A

struggling to reach 20

"Struggling"? Tuh.. call yourself downloaders? Amateurs Tongue
N/A

I think he meant the PN would MAKE reaching 20 gig a struggle, lol.
Community Veteran

Boy am I glad I downgraded from Premier to Plus. It doesnt seem like you get that much of a better deal under premier now.

What happened to the day of 30gb on peak and 70gb off, or 20GB of "clean".

Good lord, we were being told that all the naughty people downloading over 100gb were the ones causing the problem - it now appears that anyone using over 13 is a trouble maker.

Have PN actually increased the network capacity to deal with all these extra customers?
Alecto
Grafter

Have PN actually increased the network capacity to deal with all these extra customers?

Glad to see you've still got a sense of humour.
N/A

Interesting way of answering the question. Anyone at Pm care to comment, officially or un?

I like many are getting fed up of the constant restrictions being imposed (even If I rarely hit them) and the constant hardware issues - where the hell has my e.mail been, gone, coming? I for one am starting to wonder whay I'm paying for a premium service and getting unleaded!
Alecto
Grafter

Interesting way of answering the question. !

What is? I hope you're not referring to me there.
timps
Grafter

since being maxed 08/08 .. i can never get any p2p speed until well into the early hours and i have rarely exceeded 7/8 GB in all my years with PN(nearly all off peak)
guess we are all in the naughty boy's corner Sad

timps