cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm off on 27th! Few questions before I go!

N/A

Ok finally got round to migrating to another isp, I'm off to Be internet, should *hopefully* be better.

Anyway : Does my account get downgraded to PAYG dial up automatically?

Do i get to keep the five email address I currently have?

What happnes with my webspace is it simply deleted?

How do I claim for a refund on rental? My billing date is on the 20th, I leave seven days later, so should i get 3 weeks back? i.e. £17.25?

Cheers again

Ben
5 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

You should let PN know when your transfer to Be completes (BT have been known to be unreliable in informing ISPs when a migration completes) and you should be refunded any excess you have paid beyond the 30 days notice period (presumably when you first asked for your MAC) or migration completion, whichever is the latest
N/A

My migration completes on 26th October.... So no more monies to PN for me..
N/A

I must admit here, I (Touch wood) have had no issues migrating. My mac code was with me within 12 hours and all of my tickets were answered within a decent time.

Its a real shame i'm having to go, but this speed throttling has really taken the biscuit recently, that and the sad demise of binary newsgroups, and the issues with normal newsgroups the past few weeks as well. Also tried a bit of online gaming and that was unplayable.

Anyway, I'm off to Be on their 24MBps unlimited service (i'll be suprised if I see anywhere near that, I'm hoping for about 8Mbps) We'll see, you never know I may be back, as plusnet arent *that* bad! I will miss my 250Mb of webspace though, and free email (Think its an extra £2 a month on Be)

Ben
N/A

benjennings

Why not go to 1&1 buy a domain name for £2.34 a year and get email for 81p a month. That way you will never have to change email addresses again and you will save about £12.00 a year. 1&1 throw in antivirus and spam protection http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/Home;jsessionid=99842B86D85C05E7C08C0DB1D23C9B79.TC30b?__frame=_t...
N/A

benjennings

Why not go to 1&1 buy a domain name for £2.34 a year and get email for 81p a month. That way you will never have to change email addresses again and you will save about £12.00 a year. 1&1 throw in antivirus and spam protection http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/Home;jsessionid=99842B86D85C05E7C08C0DB1D23C9B79.TC30b?__frame=_t...