Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm off but Customer Service - Take a bow

Laugh
Grafter

The day did not start well Sad

I had to raise a ticket to get my mac code. I put on the ticket that I should be contacted on my mobile if someone needed to speak with me.

They rang my home phone and left a message :?

I updated the ticket in an exasperated tone saying please use the mobile if you need to contact me.

They rang my home phone again and left a message :? :roll:

And some fell on stoney ground I thought as I began to dial the customer service number. Oh God :shock: How long will I have to wait? I sat down and pulled my large cup of coffee and plate of biscuits closer - I needed sustenance to get me through the long ordeal ahead...... How long did I have to wait? 30 mins? 45 mins? an Hour? Nope. The terribly long time of 3 seconds! Yep 3 seconds Cool Play it cool PN Cool Respect Cool

I have actually got my transfer date of 11 June now, so I'll be leaving PN then. So I wanted to give my 30 days notice, and ask a few general questions

Keith dealt with my request and was polite, courteous, helpful, professional and friendly. It would appear that once you get through to CS they are top notch. I just wish they would read the tickets before they jump into action. They really do want to be helpful but they do themselves no favours by charging to your aid in the wrong direction Wink Bless 'em :lol:

So a genuine and appreciative great big round of applause and a cheer for Keith from Customer Services. Way to Go Cheesy

I know I'm going, but I will always have a soft spot for PlusNet (An e-mail I've just received can fix that apparently :shock: ) and I wish all the staff and everyone here the very best. I'll be keeping my account as a 'dial-up' so I may pop in from time to time to say hello. Who knows? The grass may not be softer, springier and greener but just hard old copper that's been left out in the elements and only looks good from a distance. I may come back begging for forgiveness! Wink
8 REPLIES
brad
Grafter

Hi,

Thanks for your comments and I will pass on your feedback to Keith.

Wish you all the best with your new ISP and would be glad to see you back here with us.

Smiley
br1anstorm
Grafter

laugharne/jason

Good luck. We'll miss you: I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been reading your forum posts with interest - and getting some enjoyment - during these traumatic times.

Let us know if, and where, the grass turns out to be greener - just in case others are contemplating following in your footsteps.

holmside33
chrisc
Grafter

Good Luck with the new ISP Jason, I hope everything works out well for you.

If the grass isn't greener then we'd be glad to see you back.
N/A

Cry See you Matey.. (:sniff,, Blow) I'll miss you little gem of amusing comments (:sniff,, Blow) Wink
James
Grafter

Hi Jason,

I haven't been around here much recently, but I'm sure we'll all miss your, er, wit. All the best for the future Smiley
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Good luck with your new ISP Jason, the door will be open for your return should you decide to come back!

Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

sophos9
Grafter

Hey mate,

Shame to hear this! You may find the grass is not greener especially if you get a problem and dont have forum staff who can get things moved quick!

All the best
Laugh
Grafter

Well this is it! GULP! :shock:

My dear beloved has informed me that the Internet is 'broken' and she can't get at her mail. Probably best actually - I've sent her a particularly sexist joke today and I'd probably end up sleeping in the shed if she'd got it Wink

Anyway, it looks like Vodafone have nicked the phone-line, and the broadband has been switched. Who knows - when I get home I might be floating in no-one's land.

All the very best to everyone. Thanks to all the PlusNet Forum bods.

Live long and prosper and if you can't do that nick everything and burn both ends ! Cool