cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm gone

N/A

I'm gone

That's my lot another migration complete .I'm not going to say it's my last post on here ,will be around sometimes to see if the mess and confusion left behind gets any better .Or even if the outbound flood continues,I have to say publicly that my connection was solid downtime was nothing unusual and mostly down to exchange problems .CS team could be better especially at spelling or finger control .And maybe trying harder to get the information correct .The comms team are trying hard to keep some control of the situation ,Keep up the good work guys .The mods are also doing a great job on the forums for which as none of them are employed by Plus don't get paid for their time .Keep it up guys .
Good luck to all of the userbase in the future .Just keep the volume down a bit while baying at the door trying to keep out of Tiscali's grasp.
My reasons for getting out well ,was time to move on .Also to many shifts in useage and limits it is past time Plus made up it's mind what kind of customer it want's.or maybe put up the price a £ or 2 I wasn't a heavy user but the way things were going it was begining to feel like I was .
3 REPLIES
Craigiusmaximus
Grafter

I'm gone

sorry to see you go thats another one...
N/A

I'm gone

dont blame you mate am leaving aswell because of all this mess go check out http://www.talktalk.co.uk
LiamM
Grafter

I'm gone

Thread locked. This isn't constructive, nor is it community support.