cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm glad I'm going

simonh
Grafter

I'm glad I'm going

This is taking the pee now. I've put in a cancellation request, was offered a free month which I politely turned down, explaining that the P2P speeds I was seeing lately were unacceptable, but I otherwise had no complaints. Now, I am getting absolutely 0kb/s either way on any torrent that I try. I can only say that I think I have made the right decision in getting the hell outta here. I have never really even contemplated leaving plusnet before now, I've been more than happy with the customer service, speeds, even the usage "limits" are fine, but I can see no improvement on the horizon unless more capacity is heavily invested in, which ain't gonna happen soon.

So, I wish everyone who is staying the very best of luck (you'll need it). I would also like to thank the staff who have helped me in the past when I've needed it (which wasn't often), and also to people who frequent this board for any help they have given me in the past.

Only 8 more days until I move house. Can't wait.
2 REPLIES
N/A

I'm glad I'm going

I didn't get a free month offer, despite having loyally stayed with PlusNet for five years and not using P2P. I must have B.O. or something :shock:
Community Veteran
Fixes: 6

I'm glad I'm going

I didn't get a free month offer, despite having loyally stayed with PlusNet for five years and not using P2P. I must have B.O. or something :shock:/quote]

No, they just know that after 5 years they've had their money out of you. They don't actually care.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!