cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have migrated today, my last words and goodbye everybody

N/A

I have migrated over to Eclipse internet today and I am well happy now Cheesy .

Now I am on A 512k connection but my line is enabled for upto 2mb, so that means that I can flex my 512k up to 2mb for upto 12 hours at a time.

This is the test torren results from my new ISP, I can say that this is much faster than the 2mb BB+ that I had from plusnet, even webpages load faster.

Connecting Seeds: 47 (Max Possible: 47)
Connected Peers: 55 (Max Possible: 134)
Download Rate: 81 KB/s From 29 Peers
Upload Rate: 4 KB/s To 5 Peers

This above is where I limited my upload speed to 4kbs, as you can see, it proves what I was saying on another topic I posted on, that I can still get good speeds uploading slower. Now please dont start going on about you cant upload at 4kbs, this is just a test and to prove what I was saying.

Now this one is on my upload speed of 23kbs, which was what someone recommended that I put it upto.

Connecting Seeds: 50 (Max Possible: 50)
Connected Peers: 56 (Max Possible: 127)
Download Rate: 81 KB/s From 35 Peers
Upload Rate: 17 KB/s To 6 Peers

As you can see there is not a lot in it, so it proves that upload speed is not always the factor in slow downloads.

This one is with my broadband on flex upto 2mb, and just look at the speeds :lol:

Connecting Seeds: 53 (Max Possible: 53)
Connected Peers: 60 (Max Possible: 363)
Download Rate: 245 KB/s From 37 Peers
Upload Rate: 18 KB/s To 6 Peers

As you can see the test torrent is near to the max download for that torrent.

I now think I have found an ISP that gives me the service that I want and was told the correct infomation. (Not misled)

The most I was getting with plusnet on P2P was anything between 1kbs & 20kbs, the max I had on plusnet was about 30kbs but that never lasted more than a few seconds. So in this case the grass is greener on the other side.

Just want to say, thanks very much for all the debates and its been good with all the different opinions.

I am going to say that plusnet was crap, I will never recommend plusnet to any of my friends or family, I feel sorry for the customers that will be moving to plusnet and not know what plusnet is really like. I just hope that plusnet listens to its unhappy customer and can sort themselves out for the future.

I think I am going to miss these forums Cry , not.
I would like to say good bye to the best moderator, acarr, doh!, I am sure he will keep you all under control. All the best to everybody on these forums, what ever you decide Wink .

Sorry about the long post, I will be on here for today, then I am phoning cs to close my acount and get a part refund for my last payment.

Anyway, goodbye everybody Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
25 REPLIES
Pathfinder
Grafter

Bye.
N/A

good luck with your new isp
N/A

bye

sound system can u not just wait to see how much faster f2s is lol

role on monday...i aint been able to get rest of my torrent for over a week now
N/A

7 days i can tell you :-)
N/A

i tell you in 5 days lol Tongue
N/A

I forgot to say that Eclipse internet is only £3 more than BB+ and £4 cheaper than Premier :lol: .

So much for, you get what you pay for, as some have said :lol:

Oh, there will be a lot more complaints and moaners well after I have gone LOL :lol: :lol: Wink

sorry corrected mistake now.
N/A

post subject

farewell and one moaner less roll on
N/A

Re: post subject

You wont get rid of me that easily, ha ha ha ha
N/A

People moan because they're not getting the level of service they expect. I suppose you're one of these people who're satisfied with the rubbish levels of service this country provides. Problem with this country is that people don't moan enough which is why we're stuck with such crap. Companies don't seem to be too interested with providing good competetive services, just making as much money as they can and getting away with murder. Whatever happened to customer service?

I hope you have a problem with PN and find it can't be resolved, then we'll see who moans.
Pathfinder
Grafter

Record is stuck again, give it a nudge will ya. Cheesy

N/A

People moan because they're not getting the level of service they expect.

Not always. Some people moan because they like to, because they feel as a customer, they have the right to be rude and obstreperous.

The character beechpark seems a prime example of this. Verbally abusive on forums, he filled his plusnet homepage with anti-Plusnet hate, referred to Plusnet as crapnet in almost all of his posts etc etc.

How long before Eclipse's fora are plagued by his ranting and find themselves being called Ecrapse or some such clever wordplay?
N/A

DONT START WATTY Evil , I am not like that, i speak my mined and a lot of people dont like that, but i know that you dont watty.

I will say what i think about you latter watty, can acarr please make sure that watty dont star trouble again, and wreck my topic.

Go an have a scotch whisky watty, and chill out.
N/A

Sorry mate. Don't want to start a fight. I'll keep this post on topic:

Goodbye Cheesy
N/A

Indeed.

Thanks for the comments beechpark.

Watty, the same could be said for your own posts, only geared in the oposite direction.

People are allowed to be naffed off with a service, as they are allowed to be pleased by it. People just need to learn to not take it so personaly.

Afterall, a poster only represents him/herself, no matter how much they say the word "everybody".