cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't want MaxDSL.

jagger
Grafter

I don't want MaxDSL.

As I'm one of those people who only adopts "new" technology after it has been fully proven to work properly,I have decided that I really,really don't want this MaxDSL rubbish anywhere near my connection.

I have a raised a ticket to this effect using the opt-out on the trials page,as instructed.

Could someone please acknowledge,and action this ticket.

Pretty please.

Ticket: 19297707 Open
Raised: 2006-05-02 14:41:42 by: You
2006-05-02
14:41:42
You
Open : [Support Wizard Journey]
[Trials Wizard]
[DSLMax Opt Out]
[Additional Information]
I would like to opt out of the MAX DSL upgrade scheme.
Fed up with waiting.
Dissuaded by all the technical problems being experienced.
Email Notification status: On
5 REPLIES
N/A

I don't want MaxDSL.

Please take a chill pill - when I opted out of LLU it was around 48 hours before I saw anything. True, some tickets get a faster response, but people complain about having to stay on hold on the phone (which costs cash, every minute you wait) so I would say to customers, please allow CS to answer the phones a bit more and not worry so much about some slight delays with written responses on "contact us".
jagger
Grafter

I don't want MaxDSL.

Take a chill pill yourself, buddy.

This isn't the first unanswered ticket I've had in my time here.

At one time I got an almost immediate response to a ticket.Not no more.If Plusnet were being run properly there wouldn't be a need to wait a couple of days for a response.It's only because of the problems that they have initiated themselves that the contact us system is blocked out and so slow to react.

So,thanks for the advice,but I wasn't asking for an opinion.I was simply using the method most proven to get results.That isn't raising a ticket,it is posting here so that the ticket gets picked up.
Community Veteran

I don't want MaxDSL.

your ticket gets put in a seperate queue that doesn't get included in any of the stats etc, and also there are only a couple of people who are trawlling through all the request, as soon as you get a reply then your name will be on the opt-out queue. Also on the trials page it clearly states that it may take up to 7days before your tickets actioned due to the volume
lank111
Grafter

I don't want MaxDSL.

when you contact plusnet, it gets put into categorys or departments so your message could of been sent to a department under staffed and not running 24 hours a day! As it wasnt a plea for support, jus a request to opt-out of a upgrade!

Meny systems has flaws and the plusnet support system isn't 100% flawless so its expected to lose or mis-lay a couple of tickets and that risk fourfolds when you have a massive userbase!

Why on earth would you opt-out of a upgrade! it used the same systems as ADSL jus a different way of passing data though!
i can see why people don't want anything to do with tiscali and the LLU as tiscali are sh**! but so are BT! We can't win!

i've just been upgraded from 1Mbit to 3Mbit (i live miles away from the exchange) over night and i havn't noticed any problems or anything!
its all gravy!
N/A

I don't want MaxDSL.

This isn't the first unanswered ticket I've had in my time here.

It's not strictly an answerable ticket though is it? You've raised your request to them, so it's just there as a 'reminder' to +net. Would you be happier if they just replied with 'okay' and closed it?

Keep in mind that time spent replying to all the various "I want / don't want MaxDSL" is time spent not dealing with actual issues, so I can understand why this gets routed to a seperate department.

You're probably better with the call hanging, as it at least means that somebody is aware of it.