cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log in ...

N/A

I can't log in ...

Why? I am paying for a service so I expect it! I'm using BT to log in now and earlier today I had to use Eidos pay as you go?

I WILL be sending an invoice to plusNet for the hours I have had to pay for!

GRIEF!!! Either provide the service or don't .... but don't upset your customers that condier upgrading to ADSL!! BAD MOVE!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: I can't log in ...

> Why? I am paying for a service so I expect it! I'm using BT to log in now and earlier today I had to use Eidos pay as you go?
>
> I WILL be sending an invoice to plusNet for the hours I have had to pay for!
>
> GRIEF!!! Either provide the service or don't .... but don't upset your customers that condier upgrading to ADSL!! BAD MOVE!
Hi there Stephanie,
We don't normally have outages of this nature - we are working hard to get this resolved and we are keeping you updated through the Service Status section of our website.
Regarding ADSL -- FRIACO and ADSL are completely different beasts - this problem for example isn't affecting any of our DSL customers.
Kind Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> > Why? I am paying for a service so I expect it! I'm using BT to log in now and earlier today I had to use Eidos pay as you go?
> >
> > I WILL be sending an invoice to plusNet for the hours I have had to pay for!
> >
> > GRIEF!!! Either provide the service or don't .... but don't upset your customers that condier upgrading to ADSL!! BAD MOVE!
>
> Hi there Stephanie,
>
> We don't normally have outages of this nature - we are working hard to get this resolved and we are keeping you updated through the Service Status section of our website.
>
> Regarding ADSL -- FRIACO and ADSL are completely different beasts - this problem for example isn't affecting any of our DSL customers.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Mike
>
> --
> | Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Customer Support......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

Impressive! It's now been around what 12 hours ! Huh
Do I really want to purchase ADSL from you Huh? NO!
N/A

This kind of stuff happens with all ISPs, but if you check around Plusnet have one of the best reputations for speed, reliability and customer support.

I used to use Tiscali, and they were truly terrible. I won't go into details but they f***ed me around royally, and cost me chunk of money in the process.

Basically (like with all PC stuff) always make sure you've got a fallback.

Cheers,

J