Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't believe it

mickm
Grafter

I can't believe it

How's this for a solution?

I'm on FRIACO with ISDN. In common with many other people the service has been totally unusable this weekend, but don't worry - Plusnet have a solution.

They have removed the CLIs for my ISDN number and analogue line 2 so now I have a very expensive single analogue line with the computer blocking incoming calls.

Why did I spend the money for the conversion to Home Highway?
--
Mick
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: I can't believe it

> They have removed the CLIs for my ISDN number and analogue line 2 so now I have a very expensive single analogue line with the computer blocking incoming calls.

Look to your left at the navigation under 'My Plusnet', go to 'My Connection', then to 'CLI number' and you can have up to 5 numbers which you can add or modify yourself.

Don't think you'll find that Plusnet have removed anything.

--
mickm
Grafter

> > They have removed the CLIs for my ISDN number and analogue line 2 so now I have a very expensive single analogue line with the computer blocking incoming calls.
>
> Look to your left at the navigation under 'My Plusnet', go to 'My Connection', then to 'CLI number' and you can have up to 5 numbers which you can add or modify yourself.
>
> Don't think you'll find that Plusnet have removed anything.
>
Oh yes they have and they sent me tickets to prove it! I had set them up exactly as you describe.
>
>
> --
>

--
Mick
N/A

>I had set them up exactly as you describe.

Why don't you put them back then? :confused:
--
mickm
Grafter

> >I had set them up exactly as you describe.
>
> Why don't you put them back then? :confused:
>
> --
Yes, tried that. If I register more than one CLI then I can't access anything outside Plusnet.
--
Mick
N/A

Strange ...

Sorry to hack you off, but I'm using ISDN FRIACO and have had no problem at all this weekend.:|
--