cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can now say 'GREAT' service

N/A

I can now say 'GREAT' service

Ok guys....

I just tried out BT test login for ADSL. Everythings sweet and they say congradulations were done and everythings peachy.

So me being the impatient little bugger that I am rang plusnet and spoke to Tony in customer support. He did some checking and said that occording to official BT proceedure it wasn't due to "close" until tomorrow.

I explined all was good so he said "ok drop me a line through customer support and I'll connect u up tonight. Just remember u will be charged from today though even if it doesn't work."

Woohoo np I said. So I did just that. 10 mins later i'm surfing on ADSL!!!!

Thankyou Tony!!!
thankyou plusnet!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Now I just need to keep my BT line

--
Homerlovesbeer mmmmmmmmmm beer
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: I can now say 'GREAT' service

Hmmm....hope you don't want to use usenet with your ADSL....

In fact, if you've gone for the Homesurf ADSL, I hope that you don't want to do anything that might give you a chance of putting your brand new spanking high bandwidth connection through it's paces (e.g. P2P).
N/A

RE: I can now say 'GREAT' service

> Hmmm....hope you don't want to use usenet with your ADSL....
>
> In fact, if you've gone for the Homesurf ADSL, I hope that you don't want to do anything that might give you a chance of putting your brand new spanking high bandwidth connection through it's paces (e.g. P2P).

Hi there,

We've offered this service because customers have demanded it - the details of each account and what they offer is made clear on the portal.

Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----