cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am leaving plusnet - very poor cust. service!

N/A

I am leaving plusnet - very poor cust. service!

I have been a plusnet customer for a number of years but unfortunately the massive drop in the level of customer service means I have to leave. I have just got off the phone after a wait of over an hour to chase a ticket that had not been responded to in days. The ticket was logged on monday and not responded to until thursday! The chap on the phone was very friendly and helpful and informed me that most tickets do not get responses for 48hours (used to be eight or so). I understand plusnet wanting everything to go via the web portal but then you wait several days for a response (which in the case of the ticket I raised earlier in the week turned out to be useless) it in all becomes a very frustatrating experience. The analyst told me that every call he is getting is from disgruntled customers complaining about the drop in the levels of service. I was also told that this would be the state of play for "months to come". I asked to speak to the supervisor but apprently they were tied up on another call (one can only guess why).The raise a ticket option on the website and the overly complex phone menus are no accident, plusnet are currently in chrisis. Plusnet will be losing customers in droves (especially considering that there are other far more competitive deals out there) and I will be one of them. I have advised frinds to join plusnet as you used to be top notch, but I'm afraid to say - now plusnet are bottom of the heap, very dissapointing indeed! Evil