cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I always have to do this!! Why no reply?

N/A

Hi, why do I always have to pursue an outstanding ticket via this forum? This appears to be the only way that Plusnet will reply. Why is this? Anyway, any chance of an update re ID: 20802590? Thanks
9 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi there,

I've responded to your ticket.
N/A

Re: I always have to do this!! Why no reply?

Hi, why do I always have to pursue an outstanding ticket via this forum? This appears to be the only way that Plusnet will reply. Why is this? Anyway, any chance of an update re ID: 20802590? Thanks

Good question... Sure beats waiting a week...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 6

Hi there,

I've responded to your ticket.

Yes, but you still didn't answer the question of "Why?" did you?
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
N/A

And the delay hasn't been explained on the ticket. In fact, it has not even been fully answered. I've returned it back. How long will I have to wait for another reply?
N/A

Perhaps it's time to start another thread? Wink
James
Grafter

And the delay hasn't been explained on the ticket. In fact, it has not even been fully answered. I've returned it back. How long will I have to wait for another reply?

I've replied to it again.
James
Grafter

Sorry that you feel that I have not answered tohe queries to your satisfaction which I have now done.

I can't get into a habit of explaining the delays for every single ticket, but I do apologise that you had to wait for so long.
10crawford
Grafter

Don't blame James - Be thankful that at least one person at Plusnet gives good customer service.

Its a shame those who actually deal with the tickets are not so good at dealing with and resolving problems!
N/A

Cheers James. Thanks for your help. Ian