cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Suggest an F9 Open Day?

N/A

Hi,
Just as a matter of interest how many users would like to see force9 and Plusnet have at least one open day a year. A day when F9 opens its doors for its users/customers to see around the offices, meet the staff teams and see the network equipement. Plus I think it would good PR for F9 to be that open minded? (or are F9 going to hide in their server room for ever?? come you guys!! are you going to come out from behined that RAID ARRAY??) :lol:

Ivan
9 REPLIES
N/A

Hey that'd be good. I could meet the people I complain to! On second thoughts, not a good idea. Het cyteck, do you think it would work if I tried to pass myself off as you :?: Cheesy

Cheers

Mark
N/A

replying

Hi,

You could try to pass youself off as me but I'm very ugly so I wouldnt recommend it. :x

cyteck
N/A

Ivan / "cyteck": I'm sure you're doing yourself a grave disservice here, but the fact is, I don't understand the logic of your statement!

You would have made much more sense to me if you'd said something like: "You could try to pass youself off as me but my girlfriend's very ugly so I wouldnt recommend it"!

As I know for a fact she's a complete "babe", it stands to reason "didit's" plan to impersonate you on an open day means he's lined up to really score!

Well, at least it would take his mind off his complaints!
N/A

No sense or non sense!!

Hi,
Now your the one that doesnt make any sense? or is that non sense??

:roll:
N/A

Ivan, you missed out, old son!

Where were you?

For that matter, where was "didit"?

(See the bottom of http://usergroup.f9.net.uk/about.php )
N/A

Dun know

Hi Tasky,

Dun know mate must have had my head buried in the new email system, wad!! I miss was it good?? You'll have to tell me instead tasky me old mate!!

Whats all the fuss about?

:lol:
N/A

For that matter, where was "didit"?

Never knew asnything about it. Didn't see anything "advertised" about it. It doesn't matter though as they won't be able to do anything for me in the nex 35 days!

Mark
N/A

Didnt Know Didit??

Hi didit

I hope your not planning to take your leave of us didit? whats the next 35 days then? Mark.

Ivan Shocked
N/A

I shall be giving my 30 days notice at the weekend (albeit early but a family crisis means I will not have access to the Internet next week). Hopefully F9 will not mess me about providing the MAC and I am going (99% sure) to NDO.

Mark