cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will I know when I have been upgraded to 8Mb ?

N/A

Silly question I think ?

Basically I received an email saying I would be upgraded to 8mb in the next few weeks etc (quite a while ago) and that I would need to bounce my router to see the increase

Given I keep my router on 24/7 attached to the faster ptn, I don't like bouncing it

Is there another way through the web front end to plus.net to see if I have been upgraded to 8mb ?

thanks
5 REPLIES
N/A

I don't know if things have changed in the last couple of months, but mine happened automatically. It was also fairly obvious, in my case, because my router didn't manage to get the link back up Sad however most will resync and you would see the new speed without manually rebooting.

I also received an email afterwards saying the change was complete, but I'm not sure exactly when in the process (before, during, or after the 10 day period)...
Alecto
Grafter

You can check you Max Stable Rate here.
This will tell you when your line has been upgraded and Pn have received the Delta report from BT.
N/A

Thanks for the pointers
N/A

but ..

So I am still on 2Mb - is there a schedule as to when one should expect to be upgraded ?

thanks
N/A

I am still waiting to be upgrade to 8mb from 2mb. After checking to see what speed I am on. I am still on 2Mb. However, my other NTL is upgrading speed to 4Mb with 512Kb upload for £24.99 including unlimited download at all time. So when am I going to upgrade to 8mb?