cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to?!

N/A

How to?!

It seems I never come on the forum unless there is a problem, how do I access customer faults page? Looked everywhere and can't find it. Thanks in advance Smiley

Hugs
Cass
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

How to?!

I assume you mean how to raise a question / fault for Plusnet staff to try and solve for you?

If so then use the Help and Support pages found here
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

How to?!

Hi,

The broadband fault checker is at

http://faults.plus.net

which is linked from Connection Settings on the left and also from the Help Assistant.
James
Grafter

How to?!

Out of curiosity, what kind of fault are you experiencing?
N/A

How to?!

intermittent disconnection from the net. It seems to work fine for an hour or so, then nada!

Thanks Cass
James
Grafter

How to?!

Hey Cass Smiley

This kind of fault is normally down to loss of signal from the BT exchange. Commonly this is causing by hardware, wiring or line/exchange issues.

To try and ensure that we fault is not at your end, we would ask you to:

- Try replacing your filter
- Try pinching a friends modem (if possible)
- Plugging your filter into the test socket behind the master faceplate

We don't ask for you to do this to be difficult Smiley BT always ask us to do so, which saves us coming back to you asking you to do.
N/A

How to?!

Hi James,

I'll do all the above tomorrow and let you know the outcome. Thanks for your help.

Hugs
Cass
N/A

How to?!

Hi James,

I've had my equipment switched off for most of the day, to include the microfilter. Faults, have been given a much fuller message, giving all relevant information. I'm now plugged back in and at this moment in time, all seems to be working well.

Thank you for your time, in trying to resolve this issue.

Regards
Cass Smiley