cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to talk to someone over the phone?

N/A

Anyone know how to actually speak to someone in the CS department(I am not bothered regarding waiting times). Every time I phone them to see if my cease is going through today as they said it would, it just keeps redirecting me to help and support pages.
3 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi,

I've replied to your PM.
N/A

How long does a cancelation take to go through. I have talked to ofcom today and they have told me it should take no longer than 15 days. They also asked me why I didn't ask for a Mac Key instead of a cancellation to which I replied "Because PN moved me without my knowledge to the Tiscali LLU network". She informed me that this was bad conduct. Ofcom informed me that if PN had not cancelled the account by the 20th September, then I should give them a call back. I understand that BT wholesale proably have a back log of all the customers that want to leave PN, but this is rediculous.

If anyone else is having similar problems I suggest uou to use the link below

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/internet/

Can someone look at my constant disconnections in the mean time also.

Thanks
N/A

Almost exactly the same thing happened to me, expcept that Ofcom told me to tell Plus not to move me to LLU and they agreed and then did it anyway. When I chased it up I found that there is a voluntary code of conduct that many ISPs sign up to that ensure that the customer can always migrate. Plusnet, have opted out of this.

Oh well, hopefully Scuzznet will soon be a distant memory for me. Smiley