cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to talk to a person to ask a simple Question

N/A

I want to know how much data I am using?for say last month?

If my average over the last three months was used as an example could I reduce my payments ? Currently spending £14.99 a month

If I went onto BB phone for how many minutes could I use phone at peak hours to a land line without changing my existing tarrif

Do you not have a man at the end of th ephone to help simpletons like me.

I refuse to give you any more money until you do.

I am not a happy BUNNY

Moderators note by rogerloxton: Fixed bbtags for you Wink
7 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there,

We have people answering the phones 24/7, you can judge when the best time to call us is by visiting this page.

You can keep track of your usage at this link and you can find details of all our current products along with the BB phone allowances on them at this page
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
dennisb66
Grafter

Cheer up Arnold, the sun will return one day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
N/A

Hi there,

We have people answering the phones 24/7, you can judge when the best time to call us is by visiting this page.

You can keep track of your usage at this link and you can find details of all our current products along with the BB phone allowances on them at this page

Useful link. Now I am confused. I am paying £15 a month but thought the download peak time limit was 4GB (or 3GB....). Obviously not been paying attention: has it gone up?!
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there,

I'm assuming that you are on BB Plus as you state a usage allowance of 4GB, unless you specifically choose to switch we will not move you onto a different product.
You can find the details of Broadband Plus here and you can compare BB Plus and BBYW here
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Yes I am on BB+. Sorry to ask what has probably been answered elsewhere but I cannot find it. From the comparison it seems switching would mean I double my peak allowance,can still have 'free' non-peak downloads and gain download speed mostly. Is this correct? If so the obvious question is what is the disadvantage compared to BB+?

And finally, is there a switching fee?

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
gswindale
Grafter

No switching fee for moving from + to BBYW.

You might get an increased allowance on BBYW, but need to check for your peak time periods, as for me on Premier peak time is 4pm - midnight whereas BBYW peak is 8am - midnight. Quite a difference.
N/A

Thanks. Missed that. The extra 4GB should help, but it means any downloads have to be overnight. Something to ponder.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules