cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a question?

N/A

How to raise a question?

Can someone reveal the tree structure to follow to raise a question, please?

I waited until well after midnight last night/this morning to download a 178MB program, so it wouldn't count against my peak time allowance.

On my usage chart, I now see 85MB of free usage, but 93MB has been added to peak time.

I've followed the Help Assistant round in circles, but can't find the 'magic box' where you can ask a question.

All letters answered.
9 REPLIES
Laugh
Grafter

How to raise a question?

You live in Sheffield - it's quicker to drive there and ask them yourself Wink

You need to follow the yellow brick road. Wander round the Help Assistant for a bit and check the underlying windows - one of them will have a Raise Ticket option. Think of it like an Adventure Game.

Good luck Smiley
N/A

How to raise a question?

I know exactly where they are - there's even a Supertram stop! Ebuyer is not far away from them, I used to take stuff back to there!
Community Veteran

How to raise a question?

Graham
Go through the Help & Support menu and follow the links as close as you can to whatever your problem is.
At some stage in this process a window will open with a "Help Wizard" running.
One this stage is reached, if you then close the wizard window you will find an option to raise a direct question underneath it.
N/A

How to raise a question?

They don't make it easy, do they. I suppose it's a way of cutting the number of Questions if folks can't find the box.
Community Veteran

How to raise a question?

In some ways I can see the logic in trying to get a customer to look for the help / info they need from within the portal, and there is a lot of information provided.

What I don't understand though is why on earth have the option to raise a direct question hidden and make that as hard as possible to find. Evil
lingbob
Grafter

Re: How to raise a question?

Can someone reveal the tree structure to follow to raise a question, please?

Sure .....

For your particular question:

Customer Services & Billing
|
Account Management
|
Broadband Bandwidth Usage
|
How Much Broadband Have I Used?

A new window should now open, wait until the window has fully loaded and then close it. Near the bottom of the page you should see "Alternatively, ask a question to the Support Team". Click on that and you should then be able to ask your question in the box provided.
James
Grafter

How to raise a question?

Customer services and Billing
Billing
I have been Billed Incorrectly
N/A

How to raise a question?

Ahh, I see! It's hidden behind the new window! It still beggars the question, is this deliberate?
N/A

How to raise a question?

Question raised, thanks for the pointers. Response in 12 hours, it says :-)