cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open a ticket?

N/A

How to open a ticket?

This may seem a stupid question, but can someone please explain how I open a support ticket?

I want to offically report the terrible performance I am experiencing lately when trying to play Ultima Online. Yet, when I try to do this I just find myself going backwards and forwards through the annoying Help Assistant.
5 REPLIES
N/A

How to open a ticket?

You need to follow it through to the end before you can leave a message for a human. Love it or loathe it, that's the system. It tries to ensure that the problem isn't easily fixed before further investigations are made.

Many people are annoyed by it and Plusnet know this and assure us it'll improve........
N/A

How to open a ticket?

Thanks for the reply.

The problem I am having is I simply don't know what to 'follow through'.
N/A

How to open a ticket?

Go to:

http://www.plus.net/wizard/index.html

It'll make you login again so do that. Then click 'Self-test your Connection and Raise a Fault' and choose the option you need. To get to the point where you can leave a message for someone in PN support you need to choose 'Self-test your Connection and Raise a Fault'

Hope that helps

Also, you might try searching the site for issues connected to 'interleaving', which I understand can affect on-line gaming (I presume that Ultima is a game).
N/A

How to open a ticket?

Okay, found it now,

Thanks for your help.
N/A

How to open a ticket?

Pleasure - I'm just surprised that you've been with Plusnet this long and not needed to use it before. They must be doing something right.