cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get LLU MAC?

N/A

How to get LLU MAC?

I want to get a LLU MAC from plusnet as I am going to move to Be There. But am wondering whether I can get my MAC on the phone to customer support? As I would prefer to talk to a person.
And would that be the best way? Also, I don't know how to raise a ticket either Shockedops:
8 REPLIES
N/A

How to get LLU MAC?

They won't issue a MAC over the phone IIRC, the only way is via the Help and Support Wizard.

Under the header bar, hit the Help and Support button.

Next, under the Customer Service and Billing heading, there is an option for Account Management.

On the next page, is a link for Request a MAC.

Hope this makes sense...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

How to get LLU MAC?

You can't get a MAC by phone.
Go to this page http://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?memberheader=helptab# and select Account Management
Edit - James types too fast, must have been why it took me 3 goes to allow me to reply Smiley
N/A

How to get LLU MAC?

Thanks guys, Just been told the same thing by Shellsong via PM Cheesy
N/A

How to get LLU MAC?

*me wonders why @shellsong didn't just post the answer here for the benefit of the community* :lol:
N/A

How to get LLU MAC?

Entirely my fault, sorry. As I have been corresponding with him
for the last week via PM, and I simultaneously sent a PM and made this thread. I was just a little impatient.
sorry.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

How to get LLU MAC?

LOL, I only meant the question as a joke really - its none of my business why people do or don't post in here. Wink
shellsong
Grafter

How to get LLU MAC?

@machina777

Further to the PMs I thought it might be an idea to post here rather than in private so others might be able to see what's going on and chip in

Presumably you should get to here http://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html# where I see 4 categories the first of which is "Customer Services & Billing"

Under that heading I see 5 categories, the second of which is "Account Management". When I click on that it takes me to the Account Management category page which I see as having 6 categories the last of which is "Request a MAC Key (Moving To Another Broadband Provider)"

Is that what you see or have they made it so that LLU customers don't have that category?
N/A

How to get LLU MAC?

Yes! thanks. Found it at last. How embarassing Shockedops:
I'll request MAC key tomorrow, and keep you all up to date.