cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel?

N/A

How to cancel?

I won't go into details, but I am changing to another supplier and was wondering a) how I do and b) how long it would take to:

1) Close account (I spoke to manager on phone and he said he would allow it to be closed for free early).
2) Remove Marker from line.
3) Plusnet give cancellation code. (There is no migration code, as I have no connection).

Thanks.
12 REPLIES
N/A

How to cancel?

same here.

Will be moving to a new supplier as the next billing will be my 12th one [activated on 12/07/2005.

Will i get charged after the 12th month billing if when i cancel; [if so how much? [i generally feel that after 12months of service i shoildnt get charged]

and same questions as above [BUMP!]
N/A

How to cancel?

unless now is my cuurent 12th month and the 13th is coming up..... :?
N/A

How to cancel?

found this here:

http://www.plus.net/support/customer_service/account_admin_faq.shtml#6

6.How do I cancel my account?
Should you wish to cancel your account with us, the simplest method is to use the 'Help Assistant' facility at this website. Alternatively you can send a signed, written letter from yourself, sent by recorded delivery. We will require your username and full postal address, as well as your reason for cancellation. This similarly applies if you wish to downgrade your subscription-based account to a free service.

This needs to be sent to.

PlusNet
PO Box 3704,
Terry Street,
Sheffield,
S9 2WL.

Please note that termination of the service will only become effective, 30 days after the receipt of your cancellation request.

so doesd that mean that i CAN cancel now; but will be a member/user for the next 30 daysHuh?
N/A

How to cancel?

It basically means you get billed for another month.
N/A

How to cancel?

will cancel tomorrow therefore i only get billed for this month instead of waiting to the 12th and then getting billed again when i have no access!
N/A

How to cancel?

Yeah that's the best thing to do.
N/A

How to cancel?

submitted ticket - 30 days and counting - yay cant wait!
N/A

How to cancel?

How do you get to speak to an account manger about closing down your account without getting charged?

I have been without a connection for nearly 2 weeks, I just want to leave as I can't be bothered anymore - but I refuse to pay this £50 thing..
N/A

How to cancel?

The £50 thing is a BT thing.

When I was on Pipex at my dad's home for 2 years they wanted £58.75 so I could get regraded to the *same* package, but only paying £23.99 a month, not £33.99 (I had the 2Mb Xtreme Solo, which doesnt exist anymore)

I kindly told them that having been a customer for over 2 years, they were frankly, extracting the urine. They agreed, and knocked it down to whatever package I wanted free of charge.
N/A

How to cancel?

Hi there,

You wont get to speak with an account manager, simply because there isnt one as such.

If you are disputing any fees due, then this is best dealt with via the ticket system. If the answers you get from the first line support team are not to your satisfaction, your ticket will probably get escalated for any further clarification / action deemed necessary.

If the £50 relates to an activation fee, this will have to be paid as BT charge PlusNet for the activation and this has to be passed on.
N/A

UPDATE

got a reply this morning and + are asking for £83.75 Evil Evil but I cannot afford that amount of money, plus another months connection [poss even 2]! Evil

off back to the ticket!
N/A

How to cancel?

What do you mean that there is no accounts manager as such?

Either that is a lie, or diverting away from the issue!

Any decent provider should have an accounts manager!

Why not say simply that you are not going to be able to contact him/her as you do not pay enough!

Simple, forthright, commendable and the truth!