cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Raise a simple Ticket, about lack of DNS servers?

N/A

I am Link:censored off.

I currently have a good ADSL connection, but NO access to the plusnet DNS servers.

MY first response was to call support. After what seemed like 10 minutes of needlessly repeated messages. I eventually get ask to leave a message Sad

Ok I put the phone down, and think. Ahh its a DNS issue, do I remote desktop into my workPC. And logon to plus.net. All I want to do is raise a ticket...

I cannot find the option. Surely there should be a simple a raise a ticket optionHuhHuh I don't want to use the auto broadband tester, as its not a broadband fault.... Ahhh.

Anyone any ideas how to raise a ticket.....

Yours, fed up with Plusnet (a once great company to deal with)

Mike

Moderators note by John (johnessex) by passing of swear filter removed.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Okay. I get it. I have to choose a question that is unrelated, let the wizard run. Then I can raise a ticket.

Time to move to PIPEX I feel....
N/A

I feel your pain. There is a thread on the User Group about things missing from the CSC section. I mentioned the problem you described and was ignored.
Plusnet you need a 'contact us in your own words' style link at the end of EVERY chain in the wizard.
N/A

The problem is, now you can no longer speak to anyone. I can not determine if this issue is just me, possible firewall router issue. Or affecting a whole bunch of other folk, who will have NO access to plus.net site, and can't speak to anyone on the phone.

I have recommended quite a few people to plusnet in the last few years. But those days are over.

I would be happy to pay a premium to be able to receive the service levels I desire. But I guess PN are going down market. I need a serious provider, for my home and two offices. Time to look around, any suggestions anyone?