cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Contact Plusnet

N/A

How to Contact Plusnet

How the hell do you contact Plusnet these days. This email thing is a problem since Saturday and yet no fix. How the hell am I supposed to use your so called help and support section to contact you if I cant. Why over complicate things, there should be a button you click to raise a ticket, but just can't seem to find it. I know there have been problems blah blah blah, but the service status says it has been resolved. So whats the craick plusnet - do you just not care anymore. Give me call on my phonenumber please cause my email is down.

Ps - don't even get me started on using the phone, waste of time, I mean how many options can there be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 REPLIES
N/A

How to Contact Plusnet

When you go to the Help and Support pages, the option to raise a ticket is to the right after you select one of the four categories.

[snip]...get in touch with our Support Team by asking a Question here...[snip]
N/A

How to Contact Plusnet

Ta - still rubbish though - should make it bigger :lol:
N/A

How to Contact Plusnet

LOL, took somebody pointing it out to me before I saw it too! Wink
N/A

How to Contact Plusnet

Yeah, I suppose there is some re-organisation needed, but still it could be made obvious.

Best thing is that it says it will reply to me via email - I haven't got email!!!!!!

Next thing you could tell me is the option when phoning to get through to speak to someone - now that really sucks!!!

Thanks all
N/A

How to Contact Plusnet

Hmm, last time I called, I just randomly bashed at the # * and 0 keys and IIRC it put me straight on hold without asking for any more options...... (shhh though, don't tell anybody :lol: )
N/A

How to Contact Plusnet

<<<<LOL, took somebody pointing it out to me before I saw it too! >>>>

I know exactly what you mean - it's like one of those 'Where's Wally' pictures. Wally's in there somewhere but Jeez, finding him surely is a bitch...

:?