Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Complain

mitchell20
Grafter

How to Complain

As the title sugests

How do I complain about Plus net?

I've tried on 4 seperate occasions to make a complaint to a manager using the ticket system and every single time support agents wont pass my complaint onto a manager and come back with the most stupid of responses. The support agents are fobbing me off there's no 2 ways about it.

I'm on the verge of now contacting OFCOM and which ever other external organisation deals with ISP's as Plus net simply wont even acknowlege any of my complaints what so ever.

Who deals with customer complaints at Plus.net and if such a person does exists how do I contact them?
11 REPLIES
James
Grafter

How to Complain

Hi there,

Speaking with one of the Team Manager, whilst you may feel that you are getting somewhere will not be of any benefit to you or them. I appreciate that you are frustrated with the webmail incident, but there will be nothing that they can do to alleviate this frustration.

The only advice I can offer you to follow is to follow the code of practice as has already been suggested. If you wish to take this further, then by all means do so.
Community Veteran

How to Complain

If you wish to complain about plusnet there is a brilliant tutorial ( http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=40391 ) on doing so. It's also linked from the sticky index thing as well...
N/A

How to Complain

What are Team Managers there for :?:
Community Veteran

How to Complain

Hi there mitchell20.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems.

One of my colleagues has attemtped to ring you this evening in an effort to address your issues.

If we dont succeed in getting in touch with you this evening, we will try again tomorrow.

We are keen to work with you to resolve your concerns and address the queries which you have raised.

I look forward to us meeting your expectations.
mitchell20
Grafter

How to Complain

Hi there,

The only advice I can offer you to follow is to follow the code of practice as has already been suggested. If you wish to take this further, then by all means do so.

So why has it taken at least 4 tickets and several weeks of responses just to get this link from customer support?

The other thing is why does it take having to post in this forum to get an adequate response from PN? I thought these forums whern't a proper support channel?

Funny how I soon as I post here, things start moving and PN starts paying attention. Does PN only take service comments posted in the public domain seriously?
Community Veteran

How to Complain

Does PN only take service comments posted in the public domain seriously?

In fairness no we dont. It shouldn't have taken a forum post to air your grievance. Thats not how the system is supposed to work. I have addressed your concerns and issues with the relevant analysts line managers as I feel we didnt do enough to address your concerns and issues.

I apologise for the confusion caused and the difficulties experienced.

One of my colleagues will try to ring you tomorrow in an effort to clarify the situation and resolve your concerns.

I look forward to a successful conclusion.
mitchell20
Grafter

How to Complain

One of my colleagues will try to ring you tomorrow in an effort to clarify the situation and resolve your concerns.

I look forward to a successful conclusion.

Still waiting here.....heard nothing so far other than one voice mail message telling me PN would get back to me....which they haven't (no surprize there then)
gofaster
Rising Star

How to Complain

Mark Kelly must be pleased that he has 'met your expectations'
Community Veteran

How to Complain

Hi there.

I am sorry that we havent been able to reach you so far.

I have tried to ring you this evening, but again your voice mail kicked in.

Mark Kelly must be pleased that he has 'met your expectations'

We always endeavour to meet expectations however sometimes circumstances outside of our control come into play Smiley

We'll keep trying mitchell20. I'm sure we'll catch you eventually.
mitchell20
Grafter

How to Complain

Just checked my phone log and I presume your call was the 'withheld' number. I also presume the several withheld numbers I've been receiving all week are also PN then.

Having BT Privacy/Call ID on my line means I reject any 'withheld', 'international' or 'out of area' calls which is the whole point of having caller ID.

If you are going to call me, please call from a normal PN line so I can see the number of the person who is calling me.

In the past when PN have called the 0845 number shows up on caller ID :?:
mitchell20
Grafter

How to Complain

Nearly 4 weeks later and still no response from PN - Way to go PN.

Sorry but what do I need to do to get a response, ask for a MAC?